Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Ray Ray's Hog Pit

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Ray Ray's Hog Pit

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author

melikecheese
    Participant

No but its pretty basic. This is going to make me hungry…

Ribs (sampler, half slab, full slab)
    Beef Brisket sandwich or platter

One of the following (one has been crossed off the menu last time I was there):
    Pulled Pork
    BBQ Chickens

Sides are:
    Greens
    Baked Beans (these are really good, and I dont usually liked baked beans(
    Mac and Cheese
    Slaw

EmZeeGee

I’m taking my Dad for dinner Sunday! Excited. I don’t think there’s a menu available anywhere, but it’s the usual BBQ fare: ribs, brisket, sides. It’s just that it’s really good. (According to my husband…I’m not a big eater of the red meats. But the bites I’ve had were tasty.)

roy
    Participant

They are just the nicest guys ever, I so enjoy buying food there. I tend to over-order, oops!

Fusion Cafe

Ray-Ray’s is good BBQ!!! This is one of our favorite’s and like someone posted, they are good people and were very helpful and forthcomming with tips while I was refurbing Bessie Mae. You’re missing out on something good if you don’t patronize them.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Where is this place exactly? I assume it’s in the parking lot of one of the corner businesses?

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

It’s at High & Pacemont in front of a convenience store. Just follow the delicious smell! ; )

lifeliberty
    Participant

It’s whats for dinner. I got to work and was thinking about dinner, Ray Ray’s was the first thing that popped into my head. Anyone who tries to tell you there is better BBQ hasn’t been to Ray Rays.

also, for those that don’t know, there are 2 sauces, a regular and a spicy. and I believe they do grassfed organic beef on Sundays.

KSquared

So the brisket is only on Sundays? The meat looks amazing, grass fed brisket!

lifeliberty
    Participant

brisket everyday when they are open, organic is a sunday only thing.

KSquared

lifeliberty wrote >>
    brisket everyday when they are open, organic is a sunday only thing.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!

gigantor
    Participant

delicious. got the grass feed brisket and it was dynohhhmite

panzuriel

Today at noon (prior experience being June 26th at 5pm) makes my second whiff on trying to find this cart at this location. Does anyone have any suggestion on how I can find out if they’re even there before I drive all the way there from Westerville?

hivner1

He is taking a couple weeks off. He will return the second weekend in August I believe (per himself).

lifeliberty
    Participant

it’s at the corner of Pacemont and high.(when he is back)
    just north of the Advance auto parts store.

You might call the advance auto store? He’s always been reliably there when I’ve gone. though one time he was sold out(don’t go if it’s after 730 on a Sunday-my mistake) but that was a while ago. I don’t live far and if he isn’t there just head to Lavash or O’Reilly’s

tolemac5050
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE