Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Questions for the developer of the Jeffery

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Questions for the developer of the Jeffery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

In my C&RP 320 class we have guest speakers each week (this week it was the president of the KLD Community Association) and next Monday the developer of the Jeffery will be coming to talk with our class. Any good ideas of questions to ask him? (Besides when will it be done!?)

dru
    Participant

It depends, is your speaker J Daniel Schmidt, the developer of The Jeffrey? Or is it Joe Recchie, the developer of Jeffrey Place? The former are the apartments/condos in the old Jeffrey Mining offices on 2nd, and they have been finished for some time now. The latter is the large swath of land languishing to the south.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

One question……WTF?

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The discussion will be with the guy from Jeffery Place.

dru
    Participant

in that case, jPizzow’s question will suffice!

Mercurius
    Participant

How much money have you stolen from the state of Ohio for solar subsidies and not done shit! How much from the city for development and not done shit! Are you a fraud that should go to jail? Oh wait we know the answer to that.

How about when are you going bankrupt so someone credible can take the reigns?

Mercurius
    Participant

gramarye
    Participant

(1) Where’s the money?

(2) Where’s the development?

(3) What exactly are your qualifications to speak on the topic of city & regional planning at all? In short, why are you here?

Columbusite

Why do you hate Columbus with a passion?

Core_Models

Are you here as a cautionary tale?

dru
    Participant

i’d also simply ask your professor why s/he chose to have him come to your class and speak?

whopper jr
    whopper jr
    Participant

This is interesting because National Community Builders came to my C&RP class to talk about Jeffrey Place…….about 8 years ago.

HeySquare
    Participant

And I bet it will be the exact same talk this time

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

How’d it go?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I ask again..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE