Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Question about Boxing (band in Columbus)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Question about Boxing (band in Columbus)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robertfoshizzle 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

se4nh4rt
    Participant

So I saw that Boxing (local band from Columbus) was removed from the bill with Bully at Ace of Cups on April 29th and from what I gather, there is a lot of public outcry about someone in the band allegedly being a rapist. I’m just curious about the story behind this, since I don’t know the band or any of the members. Any insight would be appreciated.

robertfoshizzle
    Participant

I would like to know more about this myself. While I certainly don’t condone rape, I also don’t like to see a potentially innocent person’s life ruined by mob justice. I want more information about this before forming an opinion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us on July 22nd to experience the best that Columbus has to offer in the realm of healthy living, exercise and wellbeing!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TICKETS