Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Proposed Development on Poplar Avenue in The Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Proposed Development on Poplar Avenue in The Short North

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

heresthecasey
    Participant

Can’t wait for it to get filled in! Hopefully they can get started this fall.

Pro Se
    Participant

Here’s to also hoping that they underground those utilities in the process. Would make sense to the extent they are doing similar work next door for the Joseph.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

Pro Se said:
    Here’s to also hoping that they underground those utilities in the process. Would make sense to the extent they are doing similar work next door for the Joseph.

+1

Pro Se
    Participant

Any updates from Giannopoulos about this development? Last I recall was that they were considering an Autumn 2013 start unless the Joseph utility work interfered, in which case they were going to proceed in May but the site as to date been dead.

heresthecasey
    Participant

It looks like this project is starting to make its way through the construction permitting process with the city. So we should be seeing some action on-site relatively soon.

mbeaumont
    Participant

Great! I was just wondering whatever happened to this project. Good to hear it’s still alive.

mbeaumont
    Participant

Any news on this one? :(

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

I got a little excited when I saw this thread pop back up. I can’t believe nothing has moved on this yet. This probably wins for most depressing empty lot in the short north.

mbeaumont
    Participant

This probably wins for most depressing empty lot in the short north.

I’d say UDF lot takes that prize, but this is a very close second, imo. ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: