Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Proposed bill will make beastiality illegal in Ohio

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Proposed bill will make beastiality illegal in Ohio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Core_Models

My question is, can we finally prosecute dolphins.

rus
    rus
    Participant

I’m never going to feel bad about flipper ending up in a can of tuna again.

OK, OK… I never did.

myliftkk
    Participant

The Smiling Horse wrote >>

berdawn wrote
    That there are a lot of people on here who are sick of bullshit legislation never even occurred to you?

that there isn’t a law against humans fucking animals doesn’t even bother you?….to you it’s just “bullshit legislation”? you make me fucking sick if thats your stance. i’d concentrate on blaming the people who are fucking animals rather than the lawmakers on this one- even if the written bill needs to be revised somewhat before approval.
    “from my cold dead hands”, eh?

Uh, there are laws already on the books… they’re called animal cruelty laws.

ETA: The salient question is, given all of the important subjects that affect large portions of Ohio’s population at the moment, why spend any more legislative energy on the 1 bonafide dog canoodler in a gross population of 11.5m? Now, perhaps if we don’t legislate the subject, it could lead to a rash of Santorum-like man on beast relations, but I’d say evolution’s already done as good a job as any at preventing intra-species amor from getting out of hand. If we took time to over-legislate every head-scratching activity that a relative .0000001% of our state’s population engaged in, we’d never accomplish anything having to do with the 99.9999999%.

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

This thread is funny. Thinking about turning it into a sketch.

StormKing
    Participant

jmak wrote >>

+1 I’ll drink to that

rus
    rus
    Participant

jmak wrote >>

Bonus points if you include the word “canoodler”.

myliftkk
    Participant

@jmak – It does call out for some Shadowbox treatment.

ETA: @rus – Perhaps the state should put out a PSA, along the lines of “Don’t Canoodle With Your Poodle”, just so we don’t lose out on this teachable moment.

IrishCentral

Check this out for crazy!!!

Bizarre story as Irish woman dies after sex with dog

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/news/people_and_politics/bizzarre-story-as-irish-woman-dies-after-sex-with-dog-125203883.html

Gross !!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE