Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Proposed bill will make beastiality illegal in Ohio

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Proposed bill will make beastiality illegal in Ohio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Tenzo
    Participant

http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/BillText129/129_HB_289_I_N.html

Snarf wrote >>
    I sometimes give my cat a big wet kiss on the nose.

You Sir, are guilty of beastiality!

(b) Making contact, however slight, between the mouth, sex organ, genitals, or anus of the person and the mouth, sex organ, genitals, or anus of an animal.

And dont you DARE wipe your dogs butt.

Touching … either directly or through clothing, of the .. anus of an animal

(b) The insertion, however slight, of any instrument, apparatus, or other object into the sex organs, genitals, or anus of an animal;

Great, and just how the heck do you take a sick animal’s temerature in his world?

In addition, small dogs need their anal glands expressed on a regular basis. Not doing so causes great discomfort to the animal and possible infection.

Another clueless knee jerk bill

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

If that verbiage is really in the bill, then people can get busted if their dog licks them in the face.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Tenzo wrote >>
    http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/BillText129/129_HB_289_I_N.html

Snarf wrote >>
    I sometimes give my cat a big wet kiss on the nose.

You Sir, are guilty of beastiality!

(b) Making contact, however slight, between the mouth, sex organ, genitals, or anus of the person and the mouth, sex organ, genitals, or anus of an animal.

And dont you DARE wipe your dogs butt.

Touching … either directly or through clothing, of the .. anus of an animal

(b) The insertion, however slight, of any instrument, apparatus, or other object into the sex organs, genitals, or anus of an animal;

Great, and just how the heck do you take a sick animal’s temerature in his world?
    In addition, small dogs need their anal glands expressed on a regular basis. Not doing so causes great discomfort to the animal and possible infection.
    Another clueless knee jerk bill

sounds like a plot for a movie…

Brokeback Bijon: the story of an owner secretly taking his pet to the vet.

Tenzo
    Participant

alexs wrote >>
    If that verbiage is really in the bill, then people can get busted if their dog licks them in the face.

If the neighbors dog humps your leg, you are going away for a long long time.

Or if you attempt to dry your dog off with a towel after a bath.

It’s UnNatural I tell ya!

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Well, at least the plastic inflatable sheep the guy had will still be legal. I wonder if that’s stinking up some evidence room.

there are either a lot of people on here who love to fuck animals or who hate animals, or both. tenzo, do you really think a fucking cop is going to bust down your door if you try and take your dog’s rectal temperature? seems to me that this is just a common sense bill that is long overdue. it’s meant to protect animals, and take away your “right” to stick your dick in your dog or cat or whatever. it’s not meant to take away your right to care for your sick pet, or show it normal “affection”. this isn’t a gun control, etc issue, it’s an animal protection issue. get that through your dogfucking head.

rus
    rus
    Participant

The Smiling Horse wrote >>
    it’s an animal protection issue

No, not really. It’s more a “quit it you sick fuck” kinda issue.

10sun

there are either a lot of people on here who love to fuck animals or who hate animals, or both. tenzo, do you really think a fucking cop is going to bust down your door if you try and take your dog’s rectal temperature? seems to me that this is just a common sense bill that is long overdue. it’s meant to protect animals, and take away your “right” to stick your dick in your dog or cat or whatever. it’s not meant to take away your right to care for your sick pet, or show it normal “affection”. this isn’t a gun control, etc issue, it’s an animal protection issue. get that through your dogfucking head.

An officer isn’t supposed to use discretion, but rather enforce the law unilaterally. The way this law was written, you can get arrested for having a dog lick your face.

berdawn

there are either a lot of people on here who love to fuck animals or who hate animals, or both.

That there are a lot of people on here who are sick of bullshit legislation never even occurred to you?

berdawn wrote
    That there are a lot of people on here who are sick of bullshit legislation never even occurred to you?

that there isn’t a law against humans fucking animals doesn’t even bother you?….to you it’s just “bullshit legislation”? you make me fucking sick if thats your stance. i’d concentrate on blaming the people who are fucking animals rather than the lawmakers on this one- even if the written bill needs to be revised somewhat before approval.

“from my cold dead hands”, eh?

berdawn

berdawn wrote

that there isn’t a law against humans fucking animals doesn’t even bother you?….to you it’s just “bullshit legislation”? you make me fucking sick if thats your stance. i’d concentrate on blaming the people who are fucking animals rather than the lawmakers on this one- even if the written bill needs to be revised somewhat before approval.
    “from my cold dead hands”, eh?

I’ll ignore your lack of civility and focus on the fact that AS WRITTEN this law is unenforceable at best and could be used to arrest and charge with a felony someone whose dog licks her in face. The current administration has been writing crap legislation and policy for months (Dept of Dev fiasco with residency, charter school admin practically writing the law and then no representative is willing to take responsibility) and this is another example of someone unwilling to do any sort of due diligence.

Tenzo
    Participant

Keep it civil and on topic. The personal insults are uncalled for. Thanks.

Tenzo
    Participant

tenzo, do you really think a fucking cop is going to bust down your door if you try and take your dog’s rectal temperature? seems to me that this is just a common sense bill that is long overdue.

I’m not sure these two sentences belong together.

it’s meant to protect animals, and take away your “right” to stick your dick in your dog or cat or whatever. It’s an animal protection issue. get that through your dogfucking head.

No, no it’s not
    It’s crap legislation that looks like it was typed out on someone’s Droid X while driving on 71 during rush hour. Being put out without thought or understanding what a real bill is.

It’s showboating by taking a tragic situation and using it for political gain. Without caring about the law or citizens that you represent.

It’s an insult to animal welfare and shows the flaw in our system of having pandering goofs elected to posts with power rather than people of intelligence and competency. Personally I think it’s pretty damn embarrassing to be the politician, live in the state where you elected such a clueless official or try to defend it with profanity.

Tenzo
    Participant

‘Living or Dead’ Really!?
    Eat one of these, you will be doing hard time.
    (cuz we all know what part of the pig they use)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE