Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Presidential Election 2012

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Presidential Election 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 2,836 through 2,844 (of 2,844 total)
  • Author

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

News said:
    Don’t underestimate the Mittmentum; Romney’s late surge may be enough to deliver Ohio

…or not

Twixlen
    Participant

Just saw a tweet that said Franklin county had 15,000 more votes for Obama than in 2008. And that Romney had 4000 less than McCain.

arobinbird
    Participant

It’s Over, now I can watch TV again…..

Jman4ever
    Participant

Twixlen said:
    Just saw a tweet that said Franklin county had 15,000 more votes for Obama than in 2008. And that Romney had 4000 less than McCain.

I just heard that had Romney gotten the same number of votes as McCain he wins.

Can’t verify or anything.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

I can view a detailed report of the Franklin county results, but I don’t see a turnout percentage.

News
    Participant

Mitt Romney: “It kills me” to not be in the White House
    By JAKE MILLER / CBS NEWS/ March 3, 2013, 1:27 PM

Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, did not win his race for the White House, but in his first post-election interview today on “Fox News Sunday,” he wants everyone – friends and foes alike – to know that he’s not exiting stage right.

READ MORE: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57572260/mitt-romney-it-kills-me-to-not-be-in-the-white-house/

Pablo
    Participant

He was able to score Cheerios at CVS in La Jolla so it’s not all bad…

ColumbusTime
    ColumbusTime
    Participant

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/was-mitt-romney-right-about-everything

From Russia to Mali to Detroit, Romney’s biggest fans say they’ve been vindicated.

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

ColumbusTime said:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/was-mitt-romney-right-about-everything

From Russia to Mali to Detroit, Romney’s biggest fans say they’ve been vindicated.

Of course, there is a long tradition in American politics of dwelling on counterfactuals and and re-litigating past campaigns after your candidate loses. Democrats have argued through the years that America would have avoided two costly Middle East wars, solved climate change, and steered clear of the housing crisis if only the Supreme Court hadn’t robbed Al Gore of his rightful victory in 2000.

Viewing 9 posts - 2,836 through 2,844 (of 2,844 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE