Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Presidential Debate - Oct 3, 2012

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Presidential Debate – Oct 3, 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

M.O.
    Participant

hugh59 said:
    Hopefully Walker is on the ball and will delete the ugly comments before I have a chance to see them.

Happy Birthday, you $#*%*&@!

rus
    rus
    Participant

hugh59 said:
    I particularly like what happens to Big Bird.

Romney doing gangnam style was a nice touch.

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

Walker said:
    On a semi-related note… have you seen this? Crazy impressive editing skills.

Hugh Atkins did it better, and I almost said first, except I think I remember a similar video over a U2 song floating around back in 2004:

EDIT: Found it. It’s Bush doing “Sunday Bloody Sunday” in 2008. I’m pretty sure this video invented the concept.

bjx
    Participant

Hopefully, Obama will win.

On the other hand in the long-run it may be a good thing if Romney gets elected and delivers the catastrophic killing-blow to the white-underclass*. Romney gutting America may wake them up from their delusional slumber and force them to realize that they have so little in material assets, lack of affluent lifestyles and only modest career achievements yet inexplicably vote for a candidate who has unlimited advantages over them beyond their “git’r done” comprehension levels.

*meaning all those who aren’t Park Ave. rich, or don’t live off dividend income or somehow think they are an inch away from realistically making $250K+ a year** or joining the ranks of the Elites who have several social-class buffers to keep out the yahoos and riff-raff.

**Based on information from the IRS, fewer than 3% of tax returns (3.924 million returns out of 140+ million total returns) claimed more than $200,000 in adjusted gross income (AGI) in tax year 2009 (more current data is not available).

SusanB
    Participant

http://www.roboromney.com/%5B/url%5D This is fun. The real Mitt Romney indeed.

News
    Participant

Kasich Responds To Criticism That He’s Not Doing Enough For Romney
    By: DENISE YOST | NBC4
    Published: October 05, 2012

If Mitt Romney loses the state of Ohio in his bid for president, will Gov. John Kasich be partly to blame? Some Republican insiders say Kasich has not done enough to help Romney success in this must-win state.

READ MORE: http://www2.ohio-votes.com/news/2012/oct/05/kasich-responds-criticism-hes-not-doing-enough-rom-ar-1196747/

rus
    rus
    Participant

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

The full debate if anyone is interested in re-watching:

geoyui
    Participant
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Good stuff:

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

Walker said:
    Good stuff:

That is freakin’ hilarious.

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE