Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Potential Record Weekend on the Lottery front

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Potential Record Weekend on the Lottery front

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

RedStorm
    Participant

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/powerball-jackpot-increased-550-million-221641362.html

Mega Millions: $190 million jackpot, drawn tonight

Powerball: $550 million jackpot, drawn tomorrow

Are you playing? Odds are roughly 1 in 175 million. If you are, what are your plans for your winnings?

If I win (I bought a ticket of each), I will do what I can do get a light rail fund for the city set up! If the city won’t do it, let’s make it happen privately haha. You heard it here first.

Jman4ever
    Participant
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

the “Coremodels Streetcar Line” will be awesome.

mrpoppinzs

Skipping the streetcar and going right to a monorail if I win. Forget the baby steps…

ricospaz
    Participant

That’s F you money

Jman4ever
    Participant

ricospaz said:
    That’s F you money

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

RedStorm
    Participant

It appears the expected jackpot is increasing by $50 million a day as lottery craze strikes. Expected payout now $600 million on the powerball (was $495 after Wednesday, then bumped up to $550 million). It could threaten the mega millions record of $656 million set last year.

mrpoppinzs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns with a “Curated Take Home Box Experience”

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER