Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Post Casey Anthony sighting here!!!!!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Post Casey Anthony sighting here!!!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Neil Jaye

With the talk that Casey may have come through or be in Cbus, I figured I would create a spot for everyone to post their Casey Sightings. Have at it.

kit444
    Participant

I saw her having a drink with Elvis at Cotters.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Yeah, she should be casually strolling all over town. Everyone, post when you see her!

:P

groundrules
    Participant

i sent her an email inviting her to the meet-up.

cc

I saw her planking in front of Fleur, then slurridly asking how to get to Big Woody’s.

DonnaTate

I’d like to see her with my fist in her face…
    but that’s not very ladylike.

turnedNOTburned
    Participant

DonnaTate said:
    I’d like to see her with my fist in her face…
    but that’s not very ladylike.

I’m secretly wanting to see her roughed up a little. I’d like to say I’m better than that, but, given the absolute lack of contrary evidence, a deeper justice wasn’t served.

I honestly wonder if she’ll survive. There are plenty of equally disturbed people that would probably take her out given the chance.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

saw her drinking a piña colada at trader vic’s
    & her hair was perfect

chaptal
    Participant

I saw her making a down payment at Ibiza.

Hello Columbus!!! Check out http://www.caseytrackers.com for all of your Casey Anthony Sighting updates. Text your sightings to 904-45TRACK , Tweet #foundcasey , or just visit the site!

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

“45T RACK” is coincidentally the number I was going to use for my strip club. Guess I’ll have to change area codes…

rus
    rus
    Participant

Excellent! This fits right into my master plan where Casey and I fall madly in love, and eventually marry.

Bonus: neither one of us wants children. Selfish I know, but those little guys are expensive!

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

I saw Ms. Casey dancing with the Queen, they was doin’ the Werewolves of London.

Neil Jaye

All joking asise, it apears Casy Anthony is here in Columbus. She was spotted at an Old Navy here is town sporting OSU gear.

Read More

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION