Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Police sting breaks extortion ring

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Police sting breaks extortion ring

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

patient_zero said:
    Yes Snarf, the truth is out there.

Just not in this thread. It’s cool.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

patient_zero said:
    Internet searches don’t yield information all the time, even when the searchers are intelligent and crafty, like Rockmastermike.

True. All we can actually prove from the searches that I did is that nobody with tenzo’s real name (which was easily confirmed) filed any kind of police report in October of 2011.

Perhaps I should ask our contact at the police department and make a FOIA request for the details presented here. There’s more than enough detail for a FOIA request and now that I have a little bit of time invested I’m growing increasingly curious.

myliftkk
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    True. All we can actually prove from the searches that I did is that nobody with tenzo’s real name (which was easily confirmed) filed any kind of police report in October of 2011.

Perhaps I should ask our contact at the police department and make a FOIA request for the details presented here. There’s more than enough detail for a FOIA request and now that I have a little bit of time invested I’m growing increasingly curious.

Please do. This story is getting more interesting by the post.

Tenzo
    Participant

I was emailed by one of the posters here that the post was twisting and turning.

But, the entertainment value was not as high as I expected. I can think of three people on this board who were there as the story unfolded and asked if I wanted them to speak up. I even emailed Walker about the details before it was on the news.

But anyone believing one way or another, just isnt that important to me. One of the reasons for the post was to let people know about the scam that was going through craigslist so they would not fall victim.

The embarrasing truth is that the incident was very scary. Not just the way it unfolded, but knowing that if the police hadn’t shown up, I was going to make the meet myself. The result is that I would have been laying bloody in an alley behind the post office. A terrible fate that I really don’t wish on anyone.

If you want to check the police blotter, you can. It’s open with the ‘freedom of information act’ and it should have all the fun details. But i’ve sent out the warning about what is going on to anyone who cares to listen.

My avatar picture was taken about noon last Wednesday
    and no cookie, the door didnt hit me in the ass on the way out :)

catnfiddle
    Participant

I showed the opening post of this thread to the officer acquaintance Rockmastermike mentioned. For the record, the officer is not in the same zone as the events, but he has friends who are. He had not heard of any officer being injured in the line of duty, let alone hospitalized, during the time or due to the circumstances of the post. I asked the officer if he would have heard of this case. He said that he would have heard about it immediately and it would have been the top story in the news due to the alleged injury of an on-duty officer.

I’m staying away from any kind of opinion in the matter, but I wanted to update the information I had. Admittedly, it’s still technically opinion, but it’s opinion from an informed source.

Campbell
    Blocked

Tenzo said:
    The embarrasing truth is that the incident was very scary. Not just the way it unfolded, but knowing that if the police hadn’t shown up, I was going to make the meet myself. The result is that I would have been laying bloody in an alley behind the post office. A terrible fate that I really don’t wish on anyone.

If you want to check the police blotter, you can. It’s open with the ‘freedom of information act’ and it should have all the fun details. But i’ve sent out the warning about what is going on to anyone who cares to listen.

Did Anthony Weiner coach you on how to handle when you get caught in a lie? Several people have now come forward after their own investigation/research into the matter, pretty much outing large parts of your story as a lie. Yet you remain steadfast in your claims, while STILL unwilling (i.e. unable) to provide any links whatsoever. If this had happened to me, I’d have an arsenal of links to show off what I was a part of. No way I’d not have some article detailing this amazing tale.

And I love your “victim” stance by attempting to pull at our heartstrings w/ “the incident was very scary”, if the police had not shown up to make the exchange. I am wondering what on earth would have possessed you to even consider going through w/ the exchange if the cops hadn’t shown up? But I guess without that little piece, you’d have a hard time selling the victim angle, eh?

Well, thank you to the others who have uncovered the developing truth. Even though Tenzo’s post is in poor taste, I still enjoy watching a lie unravel.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

yeah, based on what our CPD contact says, I’m not going to bother going anymore into depth in this sad little tale. Have fun in chi-town, tenzo.

cheap

what i find hilarious is all the people that came to his defense in the first place,and attacked me for my point of view about an episode that didn’t even happen.

absolutely priceless.

DavidF
    Participant

cheap said:
    what i find hilarious is all the people that came to his defense in the first place,and attacked me for my point of view about an episode that didn’t even happen.

absolutely priceless.

Nah, your point of view is still reprehensible whether or not the incident was true.

Tenzo
    Participant

For those of you interested:

Pre-trial is November 9th at 8:30
    before Judge Brandt in courtroom 13B on the 13th floor
    Case number: 11CRB24843

for one of the partys

Got a letter today from Mr. Pfeiffer

That’s just one of the guys. You can call the Seargent who coordinated everything at 614-645-4624 to ask about the others.

cheap

what is the officer’s name that was injured?

DavidF said:
    Nah, your point of view is still reprehensible whether or not the incident was true.

yeah,sure

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

police break up pizza delivery robbers

Meanwhile, this is what a real news story looks like.

misskitty
    Participant

Indeed Tenzo was serious about his claim and it was true.

Police report 110910317
    Offense #1
    Offense Description Completed
    Theft – All Other Larceny Y
    Offense #2
    Miscellaneous Incident Y
    Offense #3
    Felonious Assault _ victim seriously harmed Y
    —–
    One was charged with RSP However the court decided the more punishable offence fit both defendants so they got a felony charge.
    11 CR 005859
    11 CR 005860
    10/25/11 2903.11 FELONIOUS ASSAULT F1

misskitty
    Participant

From looking at their rap sheets it’s pretty clear they are going to start serving time on the life installment plan .
    Also they live only a hop, skip, and jump from the place where the crime took place had you not taken the police they most likely would not have got caught and continued to do this over and over again. :)

Roland
    Participant

Ruh Roh.

I believe Crow is on the lunch menu today.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: