Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

OH Pizza Brew - Formerly Element Pizza

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining OH Pizza Brew – Formerly Element Pizza

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    crsimp01
    crsimp01
    Participant

Formerly The Plugged Nickel at 3rd and Chestnut near downtown is going to be a place called Element Pizza. They were putting the sign up when I came in today.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I searched on the googles and a FB page comes up for Element Pizza Bar, Columbus Ohio. FB is blocked here. I LIKE PIZZA! WHAT’S IT SAY???

stupid web filters

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Mostly blank FB page, whole lotta nothing.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Well that’s anticlimactic.

groundrules
    Participant

I’m real bummed I never went into the Plugged Nickel. I drove by there a million times and thought ‘i gotta go in there. looks like a bar where stories have been made…’

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

^and nickels plugged!

woofman
    Participant

You are both correct…

Look forward to trying the pizza.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

groundrules wrote >>
    I’m real bummed I never went into the Plugged Nickel. I drove by there a million times and thought ‘i gotta go in there. looks like a bar where stories have been made…’

you would have been an otter among bears… lots of hungry bears…

patient_zero
    Participant

Still “family owned”? I found this post on the interwebs:

***** ELEMENT pizza “N” coffee shop liquor *****

Posted: April 9, 2011

guys we have a new opening comming soon guys at 117 chestnut street guys *MANHUNT* is not ready to open yet daneil says he’s got it all in mind though however daniel does need your business at the restruant the restruant is called: *ELEMENT* pizza “N” coffee shop with liquor to daniel said he’ed love to see all of “U” guys at his reatruant daniel said the restruant will be opening soon love”U”guys-Always-Daniel

http://columbus.gaycities.com/bars/874-tradewinds-ii-closed

Anyone know Daniel?

groundrules
    Participant

Chris Sherman wrote >>

groundrules wrote >>

you would have been an otter among bears… lots of hungry bears…

I had no idea. funny!

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

its all fun and games until someones nickel gets plugged.

allycat80

My brother and sister-in-law go to church with the owners of this new place. Sadly that doesn’t mean I have much more information than what has already been discussed. I do however get a chuckle when I think about whether or not they knew this building use to house a gay bar/club. Given the opinion my brother and his wife have of the LGBT community (my wife and myself included), they may or may not enjoy that information.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

allycat80 wrote >>
    My brother and sister-in-law go to church with the owners of this new place. Sadly that doesn’t mean I have much more information than what has already been discussed. I do however get a chuckle when I think about whether or not they knew this building use to house a gay bar/club. Given the opinion my brother and his wife have of the LGBT community (my wife and myself included), they may or may not enjoy that information.

I’d hate for you to eat the pizza there and catch a case of the gay. I hope the new owners spray for that when they move in.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

who says shit like that? lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: