Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Planned Parenthood Harvesting Fetal Organs?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Planned Parenthood Harvesting Fetal Organs?

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

All the Twitter stuff is lost on me. And I’m not reeling about apparently being made fun of by the morons on this thread. I do appreciate some commenters takes and links. Many are sad …. I think you call it troll, except they imagine themselves as the thought police here.

kit444
    Participant

i love the john Stewart school of trying to crush other thought.

So this school you speak of, is it online? Correspondence courses maybe?

When your thoughts are crushed, does it hurt? Afterward, are they donated for the betterment of other thoughts? Just wondering. I have to report back to the cult later.

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

Echo chamber

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Cbussmallbiz wrote:</div>
    i love the john Stewart school of trying to crush other thought.

So this school you speak of, is it online? Correspondence courses maybe?

When your thoughts are crushed, does it hurt? Afterward, are they donated for the betterment of other thoughts? Just wondering. I have to report back to the cult later.

You should be forced to see a ultrasound of your thoughts before you have them crushed in a vitamix and sold on the frappafetus black market.

kit444
    Participant

You should be forced to see a ultrasound of your thoughts before you have them crushed in a vitamix and sold on the frappafetus black market.

#EveryThoughtIsSacred

I’m thinking it was the term “baby” that was inflammatory, and not the term “crush”, as it comes from the recording:

“I’m going to basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

As the age of viability outside the womb now significantly bleeds (no pun) into the window of opportunity for abortion, I find myself dreading the fact that policy will be influenced by a bunch of extremists with experience on only one side of the issue. Neither side has any urge to expose itself to the realities of the other side.

Columbus is a city where abortion services are accessible. In spite of this, I can’t tell you how many children I’ve met whose lives are abysmal. They are betrayed and neglected daily by the “parents” they depend on. No one can or will save those kids, including me. I don’t know why or how they were born to be the objects of resentment and hostility.

Case in point: a first grader who watched his pimp dad beat the life out of his crackhead mom. Or another kid whose mom keeps getting pregnant in order to secure relationships with men.

At this point, an object’s humanity depends not on development, but on location. If I “crush” a 22 weeker in an incubator, I’m a killer. If I do it in utero, I’m some sort of hero. That is crazy.

The only clear-cut solution to solve unwantedness seems to be massive sterilization: no more abortions, and no more children that are born into horrible, hateful environments.

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

We need mass imigation to off set the birth rate drop. At least a few of those kids lost would have been paid w2 wages. System needs more fodder

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

I missed the posts on past pages where people referred to me as pro-lifer? Hmm I’m a Christian conservitive and I didn’t even know it. Sweet. Thanks for diagnosing me. I guess I should find a good church and throw blood on somebody now. I will try to be more attentive. Who knows what I can discover.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I don’t hear that conversation as being about “viable” organs though MBA, I hear them as “intact” for the purposes of stem cells. Sure the “crushing” sounds terrible, but I don’t know how else you’d get the fetus out of a small dilation without having to use the forceps to “crush” down the frame. Again, this is someone talking in a detached, scientific manner…to someone who was supposed to be a detached, scientific colleague…not an expectant mother sitting in her office discussing a procedure.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I missed the posts on past pages where people referred to me as pro-lifer?

You posted them, it was when you used phrases like “members of the abortion cult”…

WJT
    Participant

I missed the posts on past pages where people referred to me as pro-lifer? Hmm I’m a Christian conservitive and I didn’t even know it. Sweet. Thanks for diagnosing me. I guess I should find a good church and throw blood on somebody now. I will try to be more attentive. Who knows what I can discover.

Trying a church where the members handle venomous snakes might be a better option for you.

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

Ok for clarity
    This one thing exists. Pro abortion cultists

This other thing exists. anti-Abortion cultists or Christians

And There is no room in between to exist as a moral person

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

Overheated rhetoric and hidden video gotchas aside, I think it’s worth noting that there do exist intelligent, reasonable people who are comfortable neither with abortion nor with the usage –paid or unpaid –of fetal organs even in the putative best of causes.

The only clear-cut solution to solve unwantedness seems to be massive sterilization: no more abortions, and no more children that are born into horrible, hateful environments.

Are we talking enforced sterilization here? Who decides who gets sterilized? I think it’s fair to assume, based simply on power dynamics, that it will be the poor and the non-white who bear the brunt of it. Are you comfortable with that moral dynamic?

Personally, I think that safe, effective, widely available voluntary birth control, good quality sexual education and mandatory viewings of Sixteen and Pregnant are the best methods for achieving a goal I hope we all share, a reduction in abortion through a reduction in the number of unwanted pregnancies.

substance
    Participant

Ok for clarity<br>
    This one thing exists. Pro abortion cultists

This other thing exists. anti-Abortion cultists or Christians

And There is no room in between to exist as a moral person

I am not sure who is pro abortion. I believe you are referring to people that believe a women has the right to have a safe abortion. Also known as pro choice

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: