Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Planned Parenthood Harvesting Fetal Organs?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Planned Parenthood Harvesting Fetal Organs?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Good job you ghoul sympathizers at completely missing the bigger picture here. Clearly in the 10 hour directors cut edition they’re attaching diodes to the fetus’ neck to reanimate it. Get your torches and pitchforks ready.

DavidF
    Participant

“sigh”

It’s the same people behind the discredited ACORN videos. They don’t care about facts, they are too busy presenting their point of view.

Maybe there’s a story here, maybe not, but to give these jokers any credibility is to call your intellectual capabilities into question. Fetal tissue does get used in medical research, just as tissue, and blood, and fluids from other sources (hospitals, doctors offices, etc.) gets used for research. Would you rather it be thrown away?

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

So no one is discussing what is actually said in the video by the pp doctor. the responses are only about the video producers pedigree and motives. I suspect you members of the abortion cult can’t really listen to this as it would cause cognitive dissonance.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

So no one is discussing what is actually said in the video by the pp doctor. the responses are only about the video producers pedigree and motives. I suspect you members of the abortion cult can’t really listen to this as it would cause cognitive dissonance.

Well you’re discussing it, so not exactly “no one”?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Federal law says you can’t alter the timing, position or procedure of an abortion solely for the purpose of obtaining organs.

In the video, Nucatola quite clearly says they are doing exactly that.

Only she doesn’t.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

1. I watched the unedited version. Doesn’t cause anything.

2. I’m pretty sure you didn’t.

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Cbussmallbiz wrote:</div>

1. I watched the unedited version. Doesn’t cause anything.

2. I’m pretty sure you didn’t.

yes yes core! And you also have clarified that I’m unable to read.

duncanfj
    Participant

When you start using terms like abortion cult, it is pretty apparent the only thing that would make you believe the truth in this situation is the Baby Jeebus telling you personally.

I’m watching Art Caplan on this. He is an exceptionally rational, educated bioethicist with a profound grip on the divisive nature of “abortion politics”.

Yesterday, he tweeted a CNN article that quoted him as concerned about things he heard in the 8 minute version. Today, he’s putting lots more out there. I haven’t gone through it yet:

https://twitter.com/arthurcaplan

Friendoffacts
    Friendoffacts
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Cbussmallbiz wrote:</div>

When you start using terms like abortion cult, it is pretty apparent the only thing that would make you believe the truth in this situation is the Baby Jeebus telling you personally.

That’s hilarious….Any word from Oklahoma on the subject?

jbcmh81
    Participant

Can we agree that there would be far fewer abortions if American culture was not so afraid of sex and talking about it and the consequences? Or educating people on birth control and contraceptives?

Oh, and I would love to know how many unwanted kids people like Cbussmallbiz have adopted. Life is so precious until the baby grows up to use Welfare, and then it’s a terrible burden on society and taxpayers. Ah, conservatives…

ntn
    ntn
    Participant

Did a pro-lifer really use the word ‘Cult’ when describing pro choice people!?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Did a pro-lifer really use the word ‘Cult’ when describing pro choice people!?

Yes, said anti-choice person really did make that hilarious remark and I think wanted to be taken serious.

Then there was another really out of place overshare.

Now like Taco Bell, this thread delivers.

Josh_W
    Josh_W
    Participant

…And you also have clarified that I’m unable to read.

Perhaps an injection of fetal stem cells into your frontal cortex would help with your learning disabilities.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: