Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Pizza Grand Prix III - Saturday, March 7th

Home Forums Events CU Events Pizza Grand Prix III – Saturday, March 7th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author

Cookie

Rockmastermike wrote >>
    I’m seriously considering trying to do my own wood fired pizza this year, but I might wimp out again and just do another mama mimi’s.

How do you transport a Mama Mimi’s?

blammo
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>
    I’m seriously considering trying to do my own wood fired pizza this year, but I might wimp out again and just do another mama mimi’s.

Pizza box technology!

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

usually IN MAH BELLY

In this case i will likely perform a feat of engineering involving cardboard, Al foil, and perhaps duct tape.

Cookie

Rockmastermike wrote >>

Cookie wrote >>

Rockmastermike wrote >>

usually IN MAH BELLY
    In this case i will likely perform a feat of engineering involving cardboard, Al foil, and perhaps duct tape.

Keep me posted on this, as I live close to a Mama Mimi’s and am considering bringing one of their pizzas, but the lack of my own pizza box technology had me stumped.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I had cowtown last night.. yum

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>
    Keep me posted on this, as I live close to a Mama Mimi’s and am considering bringing one of their pizzas, but the lack of my own pizza box technology had me stumped.

honestly, the cardboard they supply along with some foil does a pretty nice job. That’s what we did last time. The only downside is the heat loss, but, hopefully we will not be standing out on the sidewalk for half an hour this time.

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

I will be there with a pepperoni pizza from Rubinos in Bexley.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

laChewla wrote >>
    We’re about to eat some Mama Mimi’s… yum!
    I think Zach should bring one of his homemade pizzas…

OH MY. Have him make another one of the ones with clams on it like he brought to Ben’s.
    Yummy in my belleh!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I just had some “pizza” tonight that was both awesome as well as non-existent at all other PGP events and in past PGP conversations.

I think I found what I’m going to bring. :D

Cookie

CMH Gourmand wrote >>
    I plan on bringing Hounddogs (multiple meats), Mama Mimi’s (Spa Pizza) or both.

Are you bringing a Mama Mimi’s veggie pizza?

HeySquare
    Participant

I think this time I will bring a Yosicks pizza. I dig her spinach mushroom and black olive pizza… AND she will use mozzarella… a welcome change from provolone.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Yosick’s chocolate shop is doing pizzas? I didn’t know that. Sounds good!

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

I am bringing a Veggie Mama Mimi’s Pizza to PGP as well as a Hounddogs – so Clintonville will be represented – of course there are many more places in the ville – and many varieties of pizzas – the more the better.

katieb

I just can’t wait for this. It’s going to be really fun, like always.

gramarye
    Participant

I’m going to make it into town this weekend, so I’ll be there! W00t!

Still thinking about what kind of pizza I’m going to bring, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: