Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Piece of Cake in the Short North was created by GOD

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Piece of Cake in the Short North was created by GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

dredd

Oh my. I have been slowly immersing myself in this place. And I can say with vigor, I love everything they have. It’s so friggin delicious. The cheesecake is sublime. Their sandwiches are delicious while having a taste all their own. And the paninis. Oh my the paninis. I could eat here every day. I wish they were a bakery/bar. Then I would truly be in heaven.

NerosNeptune
    Participant

Got a birthday cake there that was awesome. I plan to go there for any cakes I need from now on. I had no idea they make sandwiches too! I will have to check them out. If the cakes are any indication, they should be amazing.

Angel

you are going to get fat!

ratzo

But do they have wi-fi?

Mercurius
    Participant

Did they used to be in the North Market?

I don’t know if they were ever in the North Market, but they’ve been near L’Antibes for a while. The bavarian pretzels make me weak in the knees. OMG, flaky pastry and raspberry in a pretzel shape, drizzled with white chocolate.

I get a selection from them whenever we have out of town guests, so they can grab a snack anytime they feel peckish. The ham and cheese scones are really scrumptious, too. And the muffins…

dredd

ratzo wrote >>
    But do they have wi-fi?

Not sure, I just walked right back to my apartment with my panini and raspberry zinger flavored cheesecake

ok dreddipants, when are you inviting us over for a tasting??

stopped in the other day with shmack, but she was the only one who sampled. i was ogling the croissants… definitely think i’ll be stopping in soon for some buttery goodness.

dredd

Well they close at 5. But of course I work from home, so you know, whenever you want to stop by ;)

katieb

dredd wrote >> I wish they were a bakery/bar. Then I would truly be in heaven.

that is such a good idea. someone should make one of those. ;)

mavrck
    mavrck
    Participant

Brian and the crew are great. I work *very* close and eat lunch there a few times a week.

Slay

There’s a fortune waiting to be made by anyone opening a desserts (not just ice cream) place near downtown open after 9pm and LATE on weekends.

Roland
    Participant

Slay wrote >>
    There’s a fortune waiting to be made by anyone opening a desserts (not just ice cream) place near downtown open after 9pm and LATE on weekends.

+1 to that. I need to sasisfy my weird late night cravings…

AnneD

I just picked up a king cake from Piece of Cake (complete with plastic baby jesus) and it rocks. I can’t believe I haven’t been in there before; what a great little place!

I almost tried a panini, but it would have gotten in the way of gratuitous king cake consumption. I will definitely be back.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

mmm. king cake. :) super delicious!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: