Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Piada Italian Street Food

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Piada Italian Street Food

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author

Rastapasta

Anyone else notice the price increase?

I love pasta bowl loaded with almost all the veggies and extras (yummy!), calamari (nothing special) was $5.85 – now +$1. The piada wrap is gimmicky. It doesn’t add a good taste and limits the amount of veggies you can get.

elraptor

Piada = Italian chipotle

And just as awesome.

tolemac5050
    Participant

Piada drive…I always end up at PHO Noodle house…who wouldn’t??…lots of good food, reasonable prices, served on china..and a outside bathroom!!

futureman
    Participant

Looks like Bexley is getting the 2nd Piada location …

Bexley getting Piada, ZenCha, Barbounia dining options
    Business First
    Date: Friday, March 18, 2011, 6:00am EDT – Last Modified: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 10:54pm EDT

It’s a good time to be hungry in Bexley.

Economic Development Director Bruce Langner said three restaurants are expected to open in the city in April. All three are new or expansion ventures by restaurateurs familiar with feeding folks around Central Ohio.

The second location for Piada, a fast-casual Italian startup chain, is opening at a former Huntington Bank branch at 2585 E. Main St.

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/print-edition/2011/03/18/bexley-getting-busy-adding-dining.html

honavery

Yeah, they’ve been posting construction photos of the Bexley location on their Facebook page. It looks to be coming along quite nicely.

tolemac5050
    Participant

Wonder what ZenCha and Barounia is..since the article will not allow you to read the whole page without being a subscriber

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

tolemac5050 wrote >>
    Wonder what ZenCha and Barounia is..since the article will not allow you to read the whole page without being a subscriber

More on Zen Cha:

Zen Cha Expanding to Bexley and Gay Street

Not sure about Barounia…

L.I. to Buckeye
    Participant

Walker wrote >>

tolemac5050 wrote >>

More on Zen Cha:
    http://www.columbusunderground.com/zen-cha-expanding-to-bexley-and-gay-street
    Not sure about Barounia…

It’s actually Barbounia. Looks like a Mediterranean restaurant:
    Barbounia[/url]

Core_Models

L.I. to Buckeye wrote >>

Walker wrote >>

tolemac5050 wrote >>

More on Zen Cha:
    Not sure about Barounia…

Barbounia[/url]

Probably a separate thread for this would be appropriate, but WTF is it with restaurants thinking they need to embed sound and/or music into their websites?!?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

L.I. to Buckeye wrote >>

Walker wrote >>

tolemac5050 wrote >>

More on Zen Cha:
    Not sure about Barounia…

Barbounia[/url]

Oh, thanks! :D

L.I. to Buckeye
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>

L.I. to Buckeye wrote >>

Walker wrote >>

tolemac5050 wrote >>

More on Zen Cha:
    Not sure about Barounia…

Barbounia[/url]

Probably a separate thread for this would be appropriate, but WTF is it with restaurants thinking they need to embed sound and/or music into their websites?!?

I KNOW!! And that site wouldn’t let me shut it off! I had to turn my computer’s sound off so I wouldn’t chuck my laptop across the room!

honavery

Just saw on Facebook that the Bexley Piada location will be opening up later this week.

DLDude
    Participant

Went to the Lane Ave store on friday night around 8pm and there was a line wrapping all the way back and around the front window area! I thought they must be having some sort of ‘free piada’ day, but no. Looks like the place is already very popular!

futureman
    Participant

Piada motors along, adding Easton location
    Premium content from Business First – by Dan Eaton
    Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 6:00am EDT – Last Modified: Friday, May 20, 2011, 7:00am EDT

When Piada founder Chris Doody and his investors opened their first restaurant last September, he said his eye was on making food customers would enjoy – and not necessarily on expanding into a dining chain.

The company remains tight-lipped about its plans, but with two Piadas open and now three more in the works, it looks like Doody is confident he’s nailed the food-customers-would-enjoy part.

READ MORE: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/print-edition/2011/05/20/piada-motors-along-adding-easton.html

ETA: location at Easton – 4025 Easton Station, Columbus, OH

tolemac5050
    Participant

Would like to read the rest of the Business First article..always cut you off if you do not subscribe to the paper!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: