Our City Online

Messageboard - Sports

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Sale/Purchase of Nationwide Arena

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sports The Sale/Purchase of Nationwide Arena

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 586 through 589 (of 589 total)
  • Author

tbk6

0Angle said:
    Those survey questions were amazingly repetitious AND redundant.

Hey, that means you filled it out! Thanks!

I confess that there is repetition (and redundancy), but it’s not without rhyme or reason. The results you and others are providing will help me eliminate some questions and cut the the survey down. It might not be the most user-friendly right now, but it really makes a big difference in the long run.

Thanks again. Oh, and tell your friends–but if you do, leave out the stuff after “amazingly.”

tbk6

Still looking for some help with my survey. Honestly, I expected the response to be greater. Just wondering if the lack of interest indicates a general apathy toward the issue. Thoughts?

BTW, if you are apathetic, please still fill out the survey. I’d like that to be reflected in my results as well. Thanks again!

Help me graduate. Take an 11-minute survey. Maybe win $50. Share with friends.
    cbusarenasurvey.com

JeepGirl
    Participant

Shouldn’t the Dispatch be suing somebody here?

Members of the semiprivate board created to manage publicly owned Nationwide Arena still are bickering with Columbus and Franklin County officials about whether their meetings will be open to the public.

Tiff on secret meetings slows down Nationwide Arena board

News
    Participant

Arena management: Hiding in plain sight
    Posted on October 18, 2012
    by Jeff Long

We have a nice arena, by all accounts. We didn’t ask to buy it, true, but it’s ours now. It would be nice if the hockey team it was built for would actually play some games there. It would be nice if this whole thing didn’t stink to high heaven.

We’re holding the bag, but we’re not allowed to see what’s inside. That’s where things stand with Columbus Arena Management, which wants to run the arena away from our prying eyes

READ MORE: http://www.theotherpaper.com/blogs/over_the_top/article_b5463eb8-1947-11e2-84c1-0019bb2963f4.html

Viewing 4 posts - 586 through 589 (of 589 total)

The forum ‘Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION