Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Pepsi Throwback

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Pepsi Throwback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

patient_zero
    Participant

jarsloth wrote >>
    Cafe Corner has both Mexican Coke and Dublin Dr. Pepper[/url]; I tried the Dublin Dr. Pepper; a little too sweet for me, but not bad; I’ll probably stick w/ the Mexican Coke.

I missed Heritage, but picked up some Dr. Pepper “Made With Real Sugar”[/url]. Like Heritage, I found it too sweet for my palate.

Sierra Mist Natural seems to be widely popular right now.

lifeliberty
    Participant

chaptal wrote >>
    Found some kosher Coke at the Giant Eagle in Grandview, only a buck for a two liter!

costco has mexican coke cases for sale.

GCrites80s
    Participant

Brant wrote >>
    Boom: http://www.bevreview.com/2011/03/14/pepsi-throwback-mountain-dew-throwback-become-permanent/

Now if we can just get them to bring back Ninja Turtle Pies everything will be OK.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

GCrites80s wrote >>

Brant wrote >>
    Boom: http://www.bevreview.com/2011/03/14/pepsi-throwback-mountain-dew-throwback-become-permanent/

Now if we can just get them to bring back Ninja Turtle Pies everything will be OK.

Screw the pies. Bring back the cereal (with bowls!)

Brant
    Participant

Pepsi is all about the big press releases this week.

PepsiCo Inc. unveiled a new bottle Tuesday made entirely of plant material that it says bests the technology of competitor Coca-Cola and reduces bottles’ carbon footprint. The bottle is made from switch grass, pine bark, corn husks and other materials. Ultimately, Pepsi plans to also use orange peels, oat hulls, potato scraps and other leftovers from its food business. The new bottle looks, feels and protects the drink inside exactly the same as its current bottles, said Rocco Papalia, senior vice president of advanced research at PepsiCo.

Source: CS Monitor

GCrites80s
    Participant

Walker wrote >>

GCrites80s wrote >>

Brant wrote >>

Screw the pies. Bring back the cereal (with bowls!)

Oh God, there was still an old box of this cereal at my parents house until they got new cabinets in 1999.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

So was it stale or still pretty tasty?

GCrites80s
    Participant

They asked me if I wanted to take it because I was moving out at the same time. I said no. Pretty sure cereal just gets to a certain staleness after about a year or so then levels off.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: