Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

patent # 5676977

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

patent # 5676977

http://www.uspto.gov

so what do you make out of patent 5676977?

why are they withholding this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

search page for those who cant find it.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm

th0m
    Participant

yesme wrote patent # 5676977

The Illuminati, in conjunction with the Elders of Zion, under the supervision of the Saucer people, and in association with Bigfoot, are using profits from currently marketed AIDS drugs to fund a secret war against Dracula. It’s a CONSPIRACY! :D

Bear
    Participant

Hm. Googling “patent 5676977” gets me thousands upon thousands of websites that I’ve never heard of, all of which make the same claim — that the US invented a cure for AIDS and is hiding it from all of us. (Why? It’s the government — doesn’t seem to need a reason.) And yet, I find not a single source that even mentions this in the mainstream media.

Boy, if that’s not proof that traditional newspapers are dying and blogs are the wave of the future, I don’t know what is.

roy
    Participant

yesme wrote patent # 5676977 http://www.uspto.gov

I will meet you on the grassy knoll at thirteen o’clock and we shall solve this mystery.

swan
    Participant

th0m wrote

hahahahha

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

This sounds a lot like a story on a potential cancer cure I saw on 60 Minutes (I think) recently. I’m sure I’m not getting the whole story right, but the idea is you are able to inject nano sized metal particles into cancer cells and then super heat just those particles to kill the cells.

I’m not sure this is much different, nor am I convinced it’s “secret” as much as it is still theoretical, also the results illustrated at the end are pretty insufficient to show much success.

BTW, I’m not remotely opposed to believing that a large pharm company who is currently making billions selling treatment drugs would conceal information about cures…pharm companies have acted pretty reprehensibly in the past…I just don’t think this is that.

Ndcent

Coremodels wrote This sounds a lot like a story on a potential cancer cure I saw on 60 Minutes (I think) recently. I’m sure I’m not getting the whole story right, but the idea is you are able to inject nano sized metal particles into cancer cells and then super heat just those particles to kill the cells.

I’m not sure this is much different, nor am I convinced it’s “secret” as much as it is still theoretical, also the results illustrated at the end are pretty insufficient to show much success.

BTW, I’m not remotely opposed to believing that a large pharm company who is currently making billions selling treatment drugs would conceal information about cures…pharm companies have acted pretty reprehensibly in the past…I just don’t think this is that.

Did you know that the US and New Zealand are the only countries in the world that allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise on TV?

Oh and BTW, my legs are feeling restless.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Ndcent wrote Oh and BTW, my legs are feeling restless.

:lol:

Here’s a few of the beautiful things Bayer has done over the years, for example:

Selling AIDS infected blood products overseas, knowingly…

A division of the pharmaceutical company Bayer sold millions of dollars of blood-clotting medicine for hemophiliacs — medicine that carried a high risk of transmitting AIDS — to Asia and Latin America in the mid-1980’s while selling a new, safer product in the West, according to documents obtained by The New York Times.

The Bayer unit, Cutter Biological, introduced its safer medicine in late February 1984 as evidence mounted that the earlier version was infecting hemophiliacs with H.I.V. Yet for over a year, the company continued to sell the old medicine overseas, prompting a United States regulator to accuse Cutter of breaking its promise to stop selling the product.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E4DA1F3EF931A15756C0A9659C8B63&n=Top/News/Business/Companies/Bayer%20AG

Financed a civil war in the Congo

A recent report commissioned by the UN Secretary General stated that the civil war in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) centred on the control of five mineral resources, including colombite-tantalite or coltan.[224] Coltan is a hardening agent for metal used in the manufacture of electrical products. In October a report listed H.C. Starck (a wholly owned subsidiary of Bayer AG), as the buyer of over 80% of the coltan originating in the DRC.[225] By purchasing coltan from one or other of the warring factions in the DRC, H.C. Starck have been fuelling the two-year conflict. The fighting has killed over 250,000 people, and a million people have been displaced in East Congo.

http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=200

Sold contaminated, genetically engineered rice that hadn’t been tested by the FDA to Africa

The controversial genetically modified (GM) rice – LLRICE601 – has been found in long grain rice originating from the United States in both Ghana and Sierra Leone, the main African recipients of American rice as commercial imports, according to the environmental group, Friends of the Earth (FOE).

This is the latest in a series of findings of the presence of the illegal genetically modified variety in rice imported from the US. The US government announced in August 2006 that traces of the unapproved GM rice had been detected in samples of commercial rice seed, and may have entered the food and feed supply in the US. Since then, action has been taken by governments or supermarket chains in several European countries and Japan to restrict sales or to test rice imported from the US.

In September and October, FOE in Ghana and Sierra Leone collected samples of US long grain rice in their countries and sent them for testing to an independent laboratory in the US with a validated testing method for LLRICE601. The results show that there is LLRICE601 contamination in Ghana and Sierra Leone.

http://www.twnside.org.sg/title2/health.info/twninfohealth057.htm

And of course, they created and sold the gas used in Nazi gas chambers…that they manufactured in Auschwitz, which was their headquarters and own private concentration camp…

BAYER used to be a much larger German chemical company called IG Farben. Like Krupp and the telecom company Siemens, IG Farben operated in the Auschwitz death camp where it used prison labor in the production of synthetic rubber and oil. However, their most ghastly act was in the sale of Zyklon B – the poison used in the Nazi gas chambers. During the Nuremburg trials, 24 IG Farben executives were indicted and charged with 5 counts including “slavery and mass murder.” 25,000 of the 35,000 slave laborers who worked for IG Farben at Auschwitz died there. The life expectancy of the average slave laborer was 3 and a half months.

http://www.theawfultruth.com/salbmw/

Oh…and they also named, mass produced, and marketed Heroin for the first time in history…

gramarye
    Participant

Be that as it may, I still have trouble envisioning a real cure for cancer being developed and then deliberately suppressed in today’s competitive, globalized marketplace. Perhaps Merck, Bayer, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca would all want something like that off the market … but on the flip side, whichever of them decided to go forward with such a product would steal tremendous market share from its deliberately-backward rivals.

In addition, and more importantly, there would be venture capital available to fund a startup offering the new treatment. New players with better ways of doing things routinely enter the market all the time now–that’s the primary perk of a dynamic market. “Creative destruction,” as Joseph Schumpeter put it. Silicon Valley and New York VC firms would be all over something like that if they actually thought it could work. They’d have insurance companies on their side, too, for financial and political firepower; insurance companies like it when the cost of care goes down and need not care about the profit margins of the pharmaceutical industry. They’d also likely have a lot of providers on their side, too, since hospitals using a treatment that actually worked would be able to simply treat many more patients, and their profit margins aren’t inextricably linked to the profits of their suppliers. A hospital could take the cheaper and more effective cure and charge a markup for it that, in percentage terms, would be even greater than the markup they put on treatments using the older products–and still lower end costs to the insurance company (or private payor).

(Also, realistically, most hospitals out there really aren’t hurting for business.)

Bottom line: the power of “Big Pharma” to stop an innovation like this from finding its way to the mass market is vastly overstated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

true, the power needed to stop it would be big government with it’s fear of overpopulation(and there is that fear as you will see quoted below)

Throughout the 1960’s and 1970’s, the United States was involved a EUGENICS programs in which AFRICAN AMERICANS, and others deemed as ‘undesireables’ were being INVOLUNTARILY SYSTEMATICALY STERILIZED to quell their population growth ( http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002/05/02/virginia-eugenics.htm )

Also during this period, the United States was involuntarily conducting SYPHILIS EXERIMENTS on BLACK MEN http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/may97/tuskegee_5-16.html

While the United States was commiting these acts against it’s black population and others, the Department of Defense was seeking to create a biological weapon for which there was no known cure. (Dept. of Defense request for Appropriation for 1970, HB 15090, from page 129. Quoted is Dr. MacArthur from said Pentagon, speaking to Robert L.F. Sikes, Florida, about the need for the above mentioned “synthetic biological agent”

THe Deputy Director of Defense Research and Engineering is on record as saying…

“Within the next 5 to 10 years. it would probably be possible to make a NEW INFECTIVE MICRORGANISM which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be REFRACTORY to the IMMUNOLOGICAL and THERAPEUTIC processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.

A research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed in approximately 5 years at the total cost of $10 million.”

And thus Congress granted the Defense Department the money and the Defense Department contiued to work on this synthetic biological agent which could attack the immune system. This work was conducted in a laboratory at Ft. Dietrick in Maryland.

Throughout the engineering of this new biological agents, annual progress reports were published. In Progress report #8 pg. 61 lies a flowchart or blueprint outlining the engineering of this. the Aids virus. This blueprint shows the method and intent of this engineered virus.

http://www.balaams-ass.com/flowchrt.jpg

During maufacturing of this virus, The United States had made it clear that it sought to reduce the population of third world countries, as is described in National Security Study Memorandum 200, and manipulate development of Black African and Black America, as is described in NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46.

All the while, the United States was continuing its long lasting eugenics program against African Americans and others.

Upon the Special Virus Programs completion in the late 1970’s, the engineered virus was placed within VACCINES which were given to Blacks in Africa, and Homosexuals in New York. And in the next few year, the AIDS eidemic begin in mass amongst these people. The first AIDS case in the U.S was reported in 1981.

The flow chart and blueprint uncovered in the Special Virus Programs progress report is evidence that the U.S developed the AIDS virus, and develpoed it as an ethnic or race-specific weapon. Government documents suppport the fact that The United Stated was actively and seeking to reduce populations around the world.

To this day, the United Stated has suppresed the fact that a cure for AIDS was patented 10 years ago. For ten years, the U.S patent office has witheld patent # 5676977 and allowed millions upon millions of people to die from their genocidal bio-weapon.

The cure for AIDS can be viewed at the United States Patent Office Government website

patent # 5676977

A review of The U.S Special Virus Program will solve the mystery of the AIDS virus and lead to the cure and reparation for those who have been devastated by this man-made weapon. People should demand a review of this program and demand that clinical trials be undertaken with the patented AIDS cure (U.S patent # 5676977)

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

You’re connecting a whole lot of dots that just don’t connect, and you’re sourcing them horribly…and quoting a blog.

gramarye
    Participant

Not to mention a blog that apparently has Tourette’s.

shroud
    Participant

gramarye wrote Be that as it may, I still have trouble envisioning a real cure for cancer being developed and then deliberately suppressed in today’s competitive, globalized marketplace. Perhaps Merck, Bayer, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca would all want something like that off the market … but on the flip side, whichever of them decided to go forward with such a product would steal tremendous market share from its deliberately-backward rivals.

Bottom line: the power of “Big Pharma” to stop an innovation like this from finding its way to the mass market is vastly overstated.

Not necessarily deliberately suppressed, but there was that study last year through the University of Alberta where DCA was found to be very effective at killing cancer in rats (of course it can also be poisonous) — but it’s a non-patentable compound, and may languish and not get the further research it needs because there’s not an easy way to make big bucks off it…

(It could turn out to NOT be the silver bullet folks were originally making it out to be – but the fact that it can’t really be a cash cow doesn’t help…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: