Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Party Space Needed - Cafe setting preferred

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Party Space Needed – Cafe setting preferred

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jerryfetters

I am looking for a place to host a surprise party for my wife’s birthday in May. Ideally, I would like a cafe-like place that serves food & drinks. Need a place where a band can play. Would ideally like to make it a private event. Will have 40-50 people for a few hours.

Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Try Ray’s Living Room.

Our second floor dining room is becoming popular for parties of 20 to 50 people.

It is a casual space with its’ own bar, exposed brick walls and hardwood floors.

You can order food from the menu or design your own menu for your party.

Stop in to see the space.

560 S. High Street
    Columbus, OH 43215

(614) 824-2301

Thanks

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I haven’t been to T Murrays in a while but I recall the upstairs being crazy loud. Has anything been done design wise up there to mitigate the harsh sound issue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Barley’s Underground sounds right up your alley.
    Ian is the banquet manager.
    [email protected]
    228-2537

Snarf,

We have added sound absorbing material on the ceiling.

It has had a good effect but we still tend to be more “lively” than some other venues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION