Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parking Tickets

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Parking Tickets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 151 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • Author

Tenzo
    Participant

lifeontwowheels said:
    Don’t see how it’s enforcement’s job to check and see if someone is in a building. Do whatever one else does: feed the meter and set a reminder on your phone before it expires.

If the city had decided on using a parking meter system from the curent century this would have been easy. When in Hawaii, I had a free android app for my phone. I could check the remaining time on my meter through it. Plus, if I was delayed, I could add time through the phone app.

For those without a smart phone, they could go to the nearest meter kiosk and add time.

Its one of those things that was done so well that you just can’t believe people still ‘plug the meter’.

osharpiv
    osharpiv
    Participant

before you know it we will have to pay to park in our own driveway.. but i see an increase with parking meters in the short north

Viewing 2 posts - 151 through 152 (of 152 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE