Our City Online

Messageboard - Transportation

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parking Garage Condemned on Long Street

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Transportation Parking Garage Condemned on Long Street

Viewing 4 posts - 166 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • Author

jbcmh81
    Participant

LOL

Quality, informative post.

Robertsd937
    Participant

Wait, I’m a communist? Didn’t get the memo.

On the other hand, stop generalizing a generation when we could all easily generalize yours as the generation who truly ruined America, but we won’t go that far. I don’t own anything because I choose not to, not because I can’t.

It appears the social justice warriors/bolsheviks came out to play when I was away. Well I can sure tell I am not welcome here. But to clear a couple of things up, I guess I should respond to a couple of threads before heading on out.

First off, the millennial haven’t ruined America, the Boomers did. Although I am quite sure the damage your generation will cause will be “epic”. The millennials are just reaping the benefits of the heap through welfare, bogus student loans for African American Lesbian Studies with a minor in Art Appreciation degrees.

We are paying for the boomers to collect social security and medicare
    We are paying for your welfare, bogus student loans, section 8 housing, etc.

Which generation is more of a leech? That is up for debate. I personally think the boomers have the edge but not for long. I got a couple of buddies working for SS in DC and the amount of money coming and going back out is nearly incomprehensible. It can’t last indefinitely. So when your EBT reload happens on the first of the month, thank Gen X. We’re covering that for ya.

_calebross
    _calebross
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>_calebross wrote:</div>

On the other hand, stop generalizing a generation when we could all easily generalize yours as the generation who truly ruined America, but we won’t go that far. I don’t own anything because I choose not to, not because I can’t.

It appears the social justice warriors/bolsheviks came out to play when I was away. Well I can sure tell I am not welcome here. But to clear a couple of things up, I guess I should respond to a couple of threads before heading on out.

First off, the millennial haven’t ruined America, the Boomers did. Although I am quite sure the damage your generation will cause will be “epic”. The millennials are just reaping the benefits of the heap through welfare, bogus student loans for African American Lesbian Studies with a minor in Art Appreciation degrees.

We are paying for the boomers to collect social security and medicare<br>

Which generation is more of a leech? That is up for debate. I personally think the boomers have the edge but not for long. I got a couple of buddies working for SS in DC and the amount of money coming and going back out is nearly incomprehensible. It can’t last indefinitely. So when your EBT reload happens on the first of the month, thank Gen X. We’re covering that for ya.

This. This post is the antithesis of what the Millennials actually are.

spfld_expat
    spfld_expat
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>_calebross wrote:</div>

We are paying for the boomers to collect social security and medicare<br>

Just stop, Robert. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 166 through 169 (of 169 total)

The forum ‘Transportation’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE