Our City Online

Messageboard - Transportation

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parking in the Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Transportation Parking in the Short North

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

You should try to make every thread on this board about Mayor Coleman – how cool would that be? (Hint: It wouldn’t and it isn’t.)

I’ve posted on well fewer than 1% of the threads (and I’ve posted comments having nothing to do with Coleman or city government.) Fact is some of my comments make Coleman supporters uncomfortable, perhaps because in light of recent media reports they ring a little too true for comfort. It is difficult to support someone fully for years and then learn that perhaps your trust and admiration were misplaced. It’s only natural to blame the messenger.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

You should start a blog..

Feigned Offense and Frivolous Nonsense

Most of what I’ve alluded to is not frivolus to the FBI and I can assure you my sentiments toward the mayor are in no way feigned. I NEVER THOUGHT I’D BE ACCUSED OF THAT!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

In another thread I asked where the “delete post” button was located.

@Walker – surely you have one!

???

Were you asking how you could delete other people’s posts?

I said you should have one for your own posts and I asked if it was missing. You didn’t respond.

I guess if you have technical questions, send us an email: [email protected] or check here:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/help

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Most of what I’ve alluded to is not frivolus to the FBI and I can assure you my sentiments toward the mayor are in no way feigned. I NEVER THOUGHT I’D BE ACCUSED OF THAT!

This topic is about parking issues in the Short North.

If you want to talk about something else, find a better topic for it, or start a new thread.

Let’s keep this one on-topic. Enough with derailing.

Thanks.

Nancy H
    Participant

Were you asking how you could delete other people’s posts?

No. Suggesting you consider deleting posts.

I did find the formatting info.

Nice try Walker.
    I referenced the Dispatch editorial saying that if the city can solve parking problems for bureaucrats downtown, it can do so in the Short North and should stop telling interests there to be patient. I said that if anyone represents the city it’s the four-term mayor that claims to be “running the city”. I was attacked and I defended my comments. The buck (no pun intended) stops at Coleman’s desk. He simply cannot claim credits while deflecting responsibilities forever. The fact that you may feel that SN parking has nothing to do with Coleman does not make my belief that it does “off-topic”.

Clearly you must be aware that many people believe his administration has focused on downtown at the expense of neighborhoods. I hear about it nearly every day. It is not a “sky is falling” phenomenon. I have a right to express my sentiments whether you agree or not.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Mayor Coleman just double parked in front of me on 2nd Ave while a Dispatch employee let the air out of my tires!! Those scum!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I have a right to express my sentiments whether you agree or not.

No, you actually don’t. If it’s off-topic, you posts can be removed by an administrator of this site.

Please refer to the terms of service here: https://www.columbusunderground.com/tos

If you have any questions, feel free to email an admin: [email protected]

This discussion topic is about parking in the Short North. Let’s keep it on topic so that all can enjoy participating without off-topic diversions. If you want to discuss something else, post in a related topic, or start a new discussion. Thanks.

News
    Participant

Only 10 Surface Parking Lots Remain on High Street in The Short North
    September 3, 2015 10:48 am – Walker Evans

Surface parking lots are often referred to as the scourge of urban neighborhoods. And they’re officially an endangered species in The Short as far as High Street is concerned.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/short-north-parking-lots

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

The forum ‘Transportation’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE