Our City Online

Messageboard - Travel

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parking for Megabus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Travel Parking for Megabus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

markmirek

We are taking our first trip on Megabus next Monday morning. We need a safe, secure, cheap place to park near Nationwide Blvd. and High St. Any suggestions?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

What do you consider cheap? Overnight or multi-day parking is bound to be a bit pricy in just about any garage nearby.

lifeliberty
    Participant

it may be cheaper to take a cab to the bus, or snag a ride from a friend

hungrywoolf
    Participant

You can book pre-paid parking in the Arena District
    http://www.arenadistrict.com/prepaid-parking/
    but it looks like it’s mostly for big events

Here are the contact details:
    Toll Free 1-866-330-PARK (7275) Customer Service Hours Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm Email [email protected]

cbustransit
    Participant

I mean, I would probably just park somewhere in victorian village and walk a couple blocks. free and perfectly safe. but i don’t know about your walking ability. no busing options to get down there?

jus10dk
    Participant

^^ I would definitely suggest taking a bus (or if that’s for some reason not possible, a cab). The cost of parking overnight or longer would not be worth it.

AmyJ
    Participant

I’ve cabbed it every time I’ve taken MegaBus.

cc

I have to agree with what is being said. The times I have taken Megabus I have mixed rides with friends and cabs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE