Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Parenthood & Jeni's Splendid

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Parenthood & Jeni's Splendid

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matt Boyd
    Participant

Didn’t see that anyone else had posted this, but I was watching Parenthood with the wife the other night and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream had some really obvious product placement in one of the scenes. They guy is holding the pint with the label “out” and actually says, “this is really good ice cream”.

Shameless advertising…but pretty cool for the home town hero of ice cream.

Matt Boyd said:
    Didn’t see that anyone else had posted this, but I was watching Parenthood with the wife the other night and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream had some really obvious product placement in one of the scenes. They guy is holding the pint with the label “out” and actually says, “this is really good ice cream”.

Shameless advertising…but pretty cool for the home town hero of ice cream.

For the record, the placement was unpaid and unsolicited; they contacted us for the OK and permission, etc.

geoyui
    Participant

superglue
    Participant

Hey I’m watching it on hulu right now and was excited wen I saw that familiar tub of icecream goodness!

Soaktree
    Participant

One of the set dressers (does a lot of food related stuff for the various scenes) for the show is from Dublin and always tries to integrate her favorite things in the show. I’ve been up since 4am, otherwise my memory would serve me to remember the other items….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: