Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Panini's closed

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Panini’s closed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cbradkee

Another breaking news Tweet from 614 Magazine… Panini’s on campus closed for business.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

So basically what you’re saying is that someone got hold of 614’s Twitter password and couldn’t think of anything really funny to do with it.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Jiiiiiim!!! You’re gonna get in trouble :)

Mercurius
    Participant

cbradkee wrote >>
    Another breaking news Tweet from 614 Magazine… Panini’s on campus closed for business.

Spice and Panini’s on the same day? Beware of roaming hoards of homeless fratouches.

Oak
    Participant

Panini’s sucked after it got booted from it’s old corner location to make way for the south campus gateway abortion that Gee part 1 pushed on us with Campus Partners. I drank a lot of beer in the old joint – never set foot in the new one.

VicVillage Guy
    Participant

Paninis is true. The space is already being marketing for lease. I just spoke to the owner of the building and the locks have been changed. Good bye Panini’s.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Oak wrote >>
    I drank a lot of beer in the old joint – never set foot in the new one.

Are you saying that if the old one still existed you’d regularly trek it up to campus to hang out with the student crowd?

I’m just wondering because everyone complains about the South Campus Gateway robbing them of their favorite college memories, and yet when Larry’s closed nearly everyone mourning that loss said “That was a great place but I haven’t been there in years”.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: