Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Panera Bread Planning 20-25 New Locations in Central Ohio

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Panera Bread Planning 20-25 New Locations in Central Ohio

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

Twixlen said:
    Or, ya know, in one of the still-empty-never-been-filled-spaces that already exist in the AD.

They could fill the “point” of the Arena Crossing apts. at Vine and Front. There is already a patio and plenty of space inside. Obviously, the rent is through the roof though because that place has a prime location but has been vacant since the buildings were constructed. Not saying it would be any cheaper in a new building facing the arena. Just a thought though with all of the foot traffic.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

GCrites80s said:
    Pantera rules.

+1

Pablo
    Participant

sundown060 said:
    Hopefully this is the start of a more permanent tenant for that space…

Either that or a Mr. Egg. Both would be successful.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

DavidF said:
    Well Chillicothe is no different than almost any other town in that regard. Including Columbus. I think you overlooked what is going on in the downtown and only saw what wasn’t there. Compared to years past, the downtown has undergone a significant revival.

Good to hear. I’m not in that area that often, but I’m always amazed at how big and beautiful their Downtown buildings are. Any type of revival is good news.

bman
    Participant

jpizzow said:
    +1

The cinnamon crunch bagel is da bomb with hazelnut cream cheese!

BCNation
    Participant

20-25 New Locations? I think they might be including outside the 7-county region, i.e. Chillicothe, Marion, Zanesville, etc., because if they didn’t, there would be a Panera in Westgate, a Panera in the King-Lincoln District/Olde Towne East, a Panera in Merion Village, a Panera in Franklinton, a Panera in Groveport, a Panera in the Short North, a Panera in…you get the picture, plus the Current Paneras in Mill Run, Grandview, Bexley, Clintonville, Easton, etc.

Downtown Groveport on the corner of Front and Main. A new shopping center is breaking ground shortly. It would be perfect for a Panera.

rdmeeker
    Participant

Weinland Park!

Yeah, there’s one at the Gateway, but it’s too far for a quick trip.

Pablo
    Participant

I would like a 2nd Panera at Kingsdale in case the 1st Panera is too busy.

Sigmon 77
    Participant

Ok people for recommendations on what we would like to see come to Chillicothe. I would like to see Cici’s Pizza come back. I know and understand there are lots of pizza places but not everyone can afford a great pizza that not everyone in the family can agree on at CiCi’s the whole family can get what they want . Plus CiCi’s was awesome. Or Ponderosa , Hometown Buffet is also another good idea.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

I’ve switched from hitting up Panera to visiting La Chatelaine. No regrets.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE