Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Pam's Market Popcorn at The North Market

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Pam's Market Popcorn at The North Market

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I’ve bought bread from Omega a dozen times and never had problems with anyone there, is it just because I’m a handsome man?

(Great bread, btw)

bzarcher
    Participant

I’ve never really had any problems at Omega, but I also suppose I keep things pretty simple. I usually look at what’s available, keep my order simple, and try to have cash in hand for them before I even get up to the counter. That probably helps.

News
    Participant

Pam’s Market Popcorn Unhappy with New North Market Hours
    February 25, 2015 5:01 pm – Walker Evans

While the public response about the North Market expanding operating hours has been generally positive on social media today, one Market vendor has taken to Facebook to express her displeasure with the news. A photo posted this afternoon on the Pam’s Market Popcorn page spelled out the letters “FOR SALE”, while a message dated February 15th went into more detail…

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/pams-market-popcorn-unhappy-with-new-north-market-hours

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Jesus doesn’t want her business to succeed.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: