Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Paddy Wagon-SWAT Food Truck

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Paddy Wagon-SWAT Food Truck

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

budser1228
    Participant

Anyone gone to this food truck that has been parked at the BP station on Neil Avenue just past Goodale? Just wondering what they have, if they are any good. Haven’t made it there yet to check it out.

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

i haven’t stopped yet, but from what i can tell from the side of the truck it looks pretty burger oriented. i could be wrong, tho . . .

SaraAllison

He has amazing food! The guy that runs it is very nice, works insanely hard. The chips are to die for! Burgers are amazing! I can’t wait to try more!!! LOVE IT

Twixlen
    Participant

Do I “facepalm” here? Quote something pithy such as “Obvious poster is obvious?”

When will they ever learn?

(PS, haven’t been to this truck – I’ve seen it and it appears to be a nice truck with fun theming.)

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Well played Twix. :)

mbeaumont
    Participant

I think Street Eats Columbus should do a review! :)

hungrywoolf
    Participant

Mike your wish is our commmand. Here’s our latest post about Paddy Wagon.
    [/url]

We also checked out another new Short North food cart last night: Yellow Boy’s Polish boy’s.

Yellow Boy’s Polish Boy’s

mbeaumont
    Participant

Oh thank you very much, Street Eats. :)

News
    Participant

Older Food Trucks Update With New Outlooks for 2013
    Published on April 27, 2013 10:30 am
    By: Ayana Wilson

Since 2010, the Paddy Wagon has been serving up culinary justice to the good people of Columbus – and we’ve loved them for it. Owner Zach James’ original design of the truck didn’t really reflect the sense of humor the menu would hold though.

Now, the Paddy Wagon has undergone a transformation. The entire truck has been rewrapped and remodeled in vivid hues that can be seen in the distance. One of Columbus’ first mobile restaurants, the Paddy Wagon is stepping it up in an effort to remain on radar in the ever-expanding food truck scene.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/older-food-trucks-update-with-new-outlooks-for-2013-aw1/5

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Had this for lunch today on OSU’s medical campus. Had the brisket tacos and good lord were they delicious. Highly recommended.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!