Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Owner of The Garden/Chamber in Short North Arrested in bath salts bust

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Owner of The Garden/Chamber in Short North Arrested in bath salts bust

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 237 total)
  • Author

sanderson81

Have those businesses closed today? Is it too early to call what will happen to them?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Where can I get a $300 glass water bong to smoke tobacco out of now? Damnit!

Twixlen
    Participant

Clearance sex toys and costumes for everyone!!

misskitty
    Participant

You would think he would learn after the first time in May.

Schoolboy
    Participant

The problem with the bath salt idiots that take and produce them, is that only the specific formula used to create it is outlawed. So when 1 gets banned, a new formula is immediately released with slight differences. Its an impossible battle. Still amazed that people are dumb enough to take this stuff.

Just a hunch, but I bet this began as a threat to the owner to stop selling them entirely. When he didn’t comply they dropped the hammer. He may be within the law, but that doesn’t mean its worth this type of trouble.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Snarf said:
    Columbus Represent!

http://www.spin.com/articles/bathlands-deep-heart-americas-new-drug-nightmare

on a side note, this is the least scary law enforcement official I’ve ever seen.

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

Coremodels said:
    on a side note, this is the least scary law enforcement official I’ve ever seen.

Are you sure that’s not just a regular leaving The Chamber?

ricospaz
    Participant

Is that a ball gag?

ntn4502

He’s moderately undercover

myliftkk
    Participant

Isn’t that a photo from the prior raid?

Eta: Nvm, I saw that photo a while ago when I read the Spin article.

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

At least he’s camouflaged.

Graybeak
    Participant

jpizzow said:
    At least he’s camouflaged.

Who is camouflaged?

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

groundrules said:
    I didn’t realize that bath salts were officially illegal here now. Had I known that were the case, I would have called about S&K Market a while ago.

Yeah- I wondered why at 9am there were always several people sitting out front who looked messed up. Not cool. This puts the people in the community in danger. Six months ago was one of the only times I have ever had to call the police. Some guy without a shirt on came in looking insane& went back outside to drink his bottle of green booze/stuff. When I went out& explained that he needed to move along& not drink his booze on my property because it is illegal, he FREAKED out. He was actually going to swing on me (a woman). After the police came, they told one of the customers outside that he was on bathsalts. I have been dealing with drunk people for 20 years& have NEVER felt frightened or in danger like I did from this guy- nothing close to it. He was out of his mind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Snarf said:
    Columbus Represent!

http://www.spin.com/articles/bathlands-deep-heart-americas-new-drug-nightmare

These articles frighten me.
    Every parent should be required to read them.
    What’s the future hold when this kinda stuff can shape-shift like this?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 237 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE