Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Owner of The Garden/Chamber in Short North Arrested in bath salts bust

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Owner of The Garden/Chamber in Short North Arrested in bath salts bust

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 237 total)
  • Author

Twixlen
    Participant

Roland said:
    What’s going to happen to all those dildos?

And the boots? And … I am also very concerned.

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

Personally, I like a good carry out but I feel the area is over saturated. The distance from S&K to Saveway is negligible,why have 5 carry outs in spitting distance to one another? in some ways I think that contributes as much to illegal activity as the lack of morals on the owners part. When all you’re selling is beer and overpriced canned goods, you’ve got to do something to keep an edge on the competition.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Roland said:

Recycled into bicycle theft deterrents? (kinda NSFW depending on your W)

Roland
    Participant

Snarf said:
    Have you tried the dildos?

They may be taken as evidence.

Graybeak
    Participant

Roland said:

I am sure they will find some other place to buy their bath salts.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Graybeak said:
    I am sure they will find some other place to buy their bath salts.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Roland said: What’s going to happen to all those dildos?

Clearance sale bundled with a copy of 50 Shades of Gray?

hivner1

Not sure if this has been brought up or not, but the thing I’m most curious about is the store owner’s actual role in the whole process. Did he design and manufacture the bath salts into the little fancy packages, or is he just the distributor?

hivner1

cheap said:
    but they are accurate and factual,and i didn’t use a graph or a poll

dont ask a question if you don’t like the answers you are going to get

I’m not saying your stories are false but your characterization of “a lot of those middle eastern guys” as MFers is ambiguous and slanderous.

geoyui
    Participant

cheap said:
    but they are accurate and factual,and i didn’t use a graph or a poll

I would say they’re more stories and generalizations then anything else. Remember the topic of this post focuses on a caucasian guy.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

SusanB said:
    Actually some of the carryout/drive throughs run a clean biz. The Honey Bee Drive thru on High and Morril are good neighbors, close early, and run a tight ship. Indians (from India, not Native Americans), looks like the old man and his sons. Every one of these types of businesses should be held to the same standards.

Yeah, I’m gonna jump in before we disparage all the foreign carryout owners in the downtown area and say the guy who runs the High Stop next door to me is one of the best guys on the planet.

Maybe this is just a North End thing, after all that’s where most of the shady people live.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Coremodels said:

Maybe this is just a North End thing, after all that’s where most of the shady people live.

Well, that’s where the garden / chamber is…

/ducks

the_linotypist
    Participant

I just saw a one- or two-sentence notice from Channel 10’s Website that three armed men robbed the S & K today. Wanted to click on the link, but cannot do that here at work. Anyone have any information? Was it related to the bath salt arrest(s)?

mrsgeedeck
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to be related to the arrests. Armed robbery at S&K

From the webpage:
    COLUMBUS — Police are investigating an armed robbery at a store that was recently the subject of a drug raid.

Investigators say three men stole money from the cash register and ATM at the S&K Market on E. 5th St. Monday morning. One of the men is believed to have pointed a gun at a clerk.

Police say the men were dressed in dark clothing and fled in a dark car. The store’s surveillance camera was not functioning at the time of the robbery.

The S&K Market was previously robbed in June, and was raided by authorities in July as part of an investigation into the possible sale of bath salts and other illegal drugs.

mrpoppinzs

the_linotypist said:
    I just saw a one- or two-sentence notice from Channel 10’s Website that three armed men robbed the S & K today. Wanted to click on the link, but cannot do that here at work. Anyone have any information? Was it related to the bath salt arrest(s)?

Scuttlebutt is that it was an inside job. Hoping crap like this gets pushed out of the area.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 237 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE