Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Skreened.com

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Skreened.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

greenhouse1014
    Participant

Steven Heller, graphic design diety, has a daily blog for Print magazine and today our very own skreened got some shine. The blog is at http://blog.printmag.com/dailyheller/%5B/url%5D

graphic-design-heroes-by-genprag-ladislav-sutnar.pngWelcome to Novelty Week, a week (or two days, whichever comes first) devoted to novelty toys and apparel. Yesterday was Archie McPhee, and today is Graphic Design Heroes T-Shirts: “loving tributes to and interpretations of the masters,” says tee creator Paul Nini, professor of design at Ohio State.

The shirts are sold through Skreened.com, a Columbus, Ohio-based company that produces “Ethical Custom Apparel,” which is to say T-shirts and other items printed on-demand on American Apparel products. Skreened.com was founded by Daniel Fox, an alumnus of the Visual Communication Design program at The Ohio State University.

AmyD
    Participant

cool! congrats you guys!

Bear
    Participant

100% awesome. Go Daniel and crew!

(I’m thinkin’ this is real news, not chit-chat….)

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

Daniel Fox and Paul Nini are two of my favorite people. Congrats to both!

daniel

paul totally went viral among designers with these. He’s got a knack for series tees: bands, typefaces, and designers. I can’t wait to see what’s next.

feel free to spread some love and digg or stumble these. it helps!

Core_Models

Awesome kudo Dan. Thanks for helping out my friends with their project too!

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I’m surely long overdue for a new Skreened tee!

ZHC

Hey Congrats Skreened team!

missparker

Skreened is featured on Design Observer this morning – congrats!

News
    Participant

Skreened Projects Expansion, Acquires New Warehouse
    BY SUSAN POST ON JULY 23, 2013 AT 8:00 AM

Custom T-shirt and apparel design company, Skreened is expanding into another new space. The company experienced exponential growth last year and sees similar potential for 2013. They recently acquired a new space up the street from their current location on Silver Drive to house their burgeoning warehousing, facilitation and marketing departments.

READ MORE: http://www.themetropreneur.com/columbus/skreened-projects-expansion-acquires-new-warehouse/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE