Our City Online

Messageboard - Sports

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

OSU Football

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sports OSU Football

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Cincinnati has put up 41 points and 420 yards in the first half…that could be an ominous game in a couple weeks.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I just tweeted Beau Bishop and said I couldn’t remember the last time I felt the Buckeyes were this vulnerable. Many years.

He replied “Not that long ago, my man. 2011.”

Forehead smack. Shit. Tried to forget about that season.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I just tweeted Beau Bishop and said I couldn’t remember the last time I felt the Buckeyes were this vulnerable. Many years.

I’m not entirely convinced this isn’t worse, at least 2011 had Braxton…

Mister Shifter
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mister Shifter wrote:</div>

I’m not entirely convinced this isn’t worse, at least 2011 had Braxton…

Totally with you there. Bracing myself.

robertfoshizzle
    Participant

Cincinnati fan here. It’s going to be a shootout. Our defense looked awful, but Gunner Kiel looks the part of a future NFL quarterback. If OSU is smart, they will keep it on the ground and control the clock. If they are successful, they win. If they don’t sustain drives, Cincinnati will make them pay. Seriously though… I can’t overstate how awful the Cincinnati defense looked tonight. I am really concerned about that side of the ball. I would put the over/under for total points around 80. Won’t be surprised at all if it’s a 52-45 kind of game.

News
    Participant

J.T. Barrett ties Ohio State record with 6 TD passes in rout
    Associated Press

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Down and disappointed, No. 22 Ohio State needed a lift. A rout of an overmatched opponent couldn’t have come at a better time. J.T. Barrett matched a school record with six touchdown passes — five in the first half — to lead the 22nd-ranked Buckeyes to a 66-0 victory over Kent State on Saturday.

READ MORE: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400547983

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

One thing I’ve come to realize in the past 3 games is that we have been spoiled with speed at the QB spot with the past two guys. J.T. looks incredibly slow when he runs in comparison. Also, did anyone notice the clapping thing before the snap seemed to disappear this game?

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

This poster design is to awesome not to share.

spfld_expat
    spfld_expat
    Participant

Wow, that is fantastic!

News
    Participant

University Of Cincinnati Running Back Killed In Motorcycle Accident
    UPDATED: Thursday September 25, 2014 7:07 PM

CINCINNATI – Chamoda Kennedy-Palmore was killed on Thursday after he was struck by another vehicle. According to WKRC Cincinnati, 19-year-old Kennedy-Palmore was riding a motorcycle Thursday afternoon when another vehicle crossed into his path near Vine Street and Forest Avenue, just north of the city.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/09/25/cincinnati-university-of-cincinnati-running-back-killed-in-vehicle-accident.html

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

The band is getting a lot of pub for this weeks show also. Which was pretty impressive.. who needs what’s his name again?

geoyui
    Participant

GreatOutdoors
    Participant

Dancing with the Stars at Ohio State

Dancing with the Stars at Ohio State

News
    Participant

VIDEO: Urban Meyer Addresses the Anthony Schlegel Body Slam
    By 10TV Web Staff
    Monday September 29, 2014 1:49 PM

COLUMBUS, OH – During his weekly press conference on Monday morning, Urban Meyer discussed the incident on the field Saturday night where his strength coach, Anthony Schlegel, tackled a fan that eluded security and ran onto the field.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2014/09/29/columbus-oh-video-urban-meyer-addresses-the-anthony-schlegel-body-slam.html

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)

The forum ‘Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: