Our City Online

Messageboard - Sports

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Open tracks (for running)?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sports Open tracks (for running)?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lew_d

Hi all, new to town… great message board.

Does anyone know of a high school, college or anywhere else that has a 400m track open to the public? thanks!

patient_zero
    Participant

Columbus Pacers is a great resource. You can ask this question on their board as well.

http://www.cbuspacers.com/

Other information here including a Memorial Day run.

LauraA

I frequently run at the grandview high school track. I have recently been doing longer runs so Ive been running at parks and through the neighborhood, so I’m not quite sure what time they have track practice. It is open to the public though and pretty nice. It’s off third avenue just north of grandview ave.

derm
    derm
    Participant

Grandview has a field turf track that is open to the public. One of the many reasons it wins number one in the CU “where I should live poll” (smiley)

cc

Yep, Grandview track is an A+ lots of Short Northers seem to be using it as of late.

lew_d

Thanks for the suggestion. I’m gonna check out Grandview HS.

Also, the folks at Cbuspacers recommended Hastings Middle School in UA

Angel

jones middle school is usually open. i think it’s jones. in arlington, right near grandview, that’s where i usually go.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: