Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

One Site to Find your favorite Food Truck or Cart that is located in OHIO!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining One Site to Find your favorite Food Truck or Cart that is located in OHIO!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

OPKAG

Do you love food? Have you tried any of the Ohio Food Trucks or carts? I do and I have, but sometimes it’s been hard to find them at random times! We came up with a pretty simple solution! http://www.ohiofoodtruckfinder.com The site is new so we may not have all the mobile food twitters or locations up but with your help we will.

Please fill out our contact form on the site if you notice a feed that we do not have. We will then update the site ASAP!

THIS IS FOR ALL OF OHIO, please visit and continue to support the Mobile Food Movement!!

leftovers

Sounds good. I like going to the food trucks in different areas, it gives me a chance to visit other neighborhoods that are out of my stompin grounds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION