Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Old Tradewinds spot

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Old Tradewinds spot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

scorpcmh
    Participant

Does anyone know what is going into the old Tradewinds bar? Signs are down and people were in there working this week.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

“smelly old chaps” i think is the name of the new bar…

people211

Chris Sherman wrote >>
    “smelly old chaps” i think is the name of the new bar…

Really?

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

no not really that was joke… get it smelly old chaps. chaps as in leather chaps worn by old men but the word play refers to the English reference of chaps as men? oh nevermind…

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Chris Sherman wrote >>
    no not really that was joke… get it smelly old chaps. chaps as in leather chaps worn by old men but the word play refers to the English reference of chaps as men? oh nevermind…

I LOLed

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

thank you!

Rumor has it that it will be another gay bar. I think the name is Manhunter. Enjoy!

GreatOutdoors
    Participant

ShimmyKnocker wrote >>
    Rumor has it that it will be another gay bar. I think the name is Manhunter. Enjoy!

Subtle. Although if they went with “Maneater” at least they’d have a couple of options available at hand for their theme song.

rus
    rus
    Participant

ShimmyKnocker wrote >>

mbeaumont
    Participant

Apparently some place called Element Pizza is moving in. I work right next door, so I’m praying this isn’t going to be some shitty place that only lasts a year….

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nice. Just heard about this yesterday. Keep us posted if you hear when it’s going to be opening!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: