Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hubbard Grill - Old Rosendales/Details space in Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Hubbard Grill – Old Rosendales/Details space in Short North

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>
    Oh great, bc Black Olive was so amazing.

stole the words out of my mouth

fudha

vestanpance wrote >>

Snarf wrote >>

I’m cringing to think it might be Black Olive x 2 on one of the best corners in the neighborhood.

dru
    Participant

fudha wrote >>

fudha wrote >>
    The other rumor is that Dei (owner of Black Olive) is launching a new concept where G & Co. used to be. Can anyone confirm or deny?

vestanpance wrote >>

Snarf wrote >>

I’m cringing to think it might be Black Olive x 2 on one of the best corners in the neighborhood.

that G&Co space is 100% becoming a restaurant (along w/ the Robinett candle space and some additional sq footage in that building).

there is a heavily persistent rumor that Dei is indeed opening up another locale there with an Asian inspired menu. A tangent to that rumor is that he is simply relocating Tyfoon from the Arena District.

bayrea
    Participant

Perhaps they are opening up “Green Olive”

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

More asian inspired dining in the short north? BRILLIANT!!

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Ugh. Tyfoon sucks. That would be depressing news. Maybe he can make a mussel and provolone cheese sushi roll. Craptastrophe.

dru
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>
    More asian inspired dining in the short north? BRILLIANT!!

in the meantime, we can always place the emphasis on rumors. i don’t quite run with the Dei crowd to have any of them confirmed.

albug_cbus

At one point a couple months ago the daeoh.com website did say they were in the process of introducing three new concept restaurants to the downtown/short north area. Something “contemporary” something “with a Miami beach vibe” and something else I think, I cant really remember the details. That is gone from the site now though. I actually really like the sushi at tyfoon but I’ve had several issues with misrepresentation and the honoring of deals they advertise, so I steer clear of it now.

myliftkk
    Participant

I’m just curious, did Tyfoon have any weather effects inside that would connate the need to name the place Tyfoon?

atalou
    Participant

Just walked by and spotted a cease and desist order from Columbus Public Health on the door for an inspection March 24. Apparently “Rosedales” [sic] is operating without a license. Curious.

JonMyers
    Participant

I saw that and I meant to post it:

I didn’t understand what the notice meant because Rosendales is not operating at all.

takeasiesta

I love the local gossip! You guys make me laugh. :)

Bear
    Participant

Wow, nothing gets past those guys.

CDS sherman

Bear wrote >>
    Wow, nothing gets past those guys.

lol!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

(Sorry)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 206 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns with a “Curated Take Home Box Experience”

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER