Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Ohio-shaped solid wood beverage coasters for sale

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Ohio-shaped solid wood beverage coasters for sale

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  blammo 5 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

blammo
    Participant

4 awesome drink coasters cut out of cedar & shaped like Ohio! Christ, they’re amazing. $15 gets you a set of four.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122167489/solid-wood-ohio-drink-coasters-set-of-4

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

Oooh, I have the matching cutting board!

blammo
    Participant

Last bump for these! I will likely stop offering these by the end of the day, so get your order in soon if you want a set!

BS, where did you get your cutting board? A guy wants me to make him one, but I’m not sure what such a thing would go for.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Awesome!
    Ordered.

blammo
    Participant

Thanks Porky! I have just about enough time to fill 2 more orders, then I’m pulling the plug. Thanks everyone!

blammo
    Participant

Thanks everyone for your interest! I finally reached my threshold for cutting out little Ohio coasters & shut down the Etsy page. I’m leaving town for a month or two next Wednesday & will be sure to ship out your order by or before then.

-Ben

heresthecasey
    Participant

The statehouse museum shop has Ohio cutting boards, if anyone is interested,

http://www.statehouseshop.com/browse.cfm/4,3614.html

AmyD
    Participant

Wholly craft has some awesome ones too! $22 Site says they are out of stock but I was in there yesterday and she has some.
    http://www.whollycraft.com/index.php/shop/#5

RedStorm
    Participant

Got my order in just in time! Looking forward to it.

blammo
    Participant

Hey everyone!
    I have another batch of these coasters for sale, & I would like to sell them before I put them on Etsy.

$15 for a set of 4, plus $3 for shipping. Send me a message with your shipping info & I will reply with my paypal address.

Thanks everyone!

-Ben

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ALL THINGS BRUNCH FEST 2018!

brunch festival columbus ohio food festivals

The biggest brunch festival in Columbus returns! Join us on Friday, April 20th for the ALL THINGS BRUNCH Festival and taste your way through the best sweet and savory brunch menus that Columbus has to offer! Limited tickets are available and are likely to sell out in advance:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS