Our City Online

Messageboard - Politics

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Ohio 2018 Gubernatorial Race

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Politics Ohio 2018 Gubernatorial Race

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Here’s the first sign that Mary Taylor already has her sights set on running for Ohio governor
    on October 05, 2015 at 11:40 AM

CLEVELAND, Ohio — It’s a minor change. But it could be the first tangible move in what could be a crowded Republican race for governor in 2018. Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s gubernatorial campaign, which essentially is closed for business now that Kasich can’t seek a third consecutive term and is running for president, has quietly dropped Lt. Gov. Mary Taylor from its name.

READ MORE: http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2015/10/heres_the_first_hint_that_mary.html

Posole
    Posole
    Participant

God help us.

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

what year is it now?

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

hot, angry, conservative ladies turn me on….yeah I’m bad, I’m liberal, how ’bout a spanking? We’re due Ohio, bend over, it will be fun, promise.

NEOBuckeye
    Participant

I honestly can’t see Taylor as anything other than a CPA who kissed the Summit County GOP chairman’s ass enough times that he talked her onto a statewide ticket, one that she was just lucky enough to ride to the State Auditor’s office.

Even as Kasich’s Lt. Gov., she hasn’t done much at all to make a name for herself.

My guess is she’ll get shoved aside by Jon Husted or Josh Mandel, but if for some chance she does run and win, “Bob Taft in drag” comes to mind.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: