Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

NY-Based Bareburger Coming to Yankee Trader Building

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining NY-Based Bareburger Coming to Yankee Trader Building

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

geoyui
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    A shake? Milk and icecream? You don’t put bourbon in it or anything?

just checking

Jman4ever
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    A shake? Milk and icecream? You don’t put bourbon in it or anything?

just checking

If Jeni’s ever made a milkshake I would bet 8.00 would be the price.

And yes, I get the Pulp Fiction bit…

Jman4ever
    Participant

bayrea said:
    $14.95 for a breakfast sandwich!

The Mexican one is 15.95 because Mexican food is noted for being expensive.

And the crab cake one seems to be priceless.

placebohigh
    Participant

That’s probably the pricing for their NYC restaurant. I doubt it’ll be that pricey here..but I could be wrong…

geom
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that all the breakfast and brunch menu items do come with the choice of orange juice, apple juice or mimosa and sides of sweet potato parsley wedges & a fruit cup & 8 grain toast as well as coffee or tea.

News
    Participant

Bareburger Opening Downtown This Month
    March 12, 2014 – Ayana Wilson

It was announced last summer that Bareburger, the organic New York City burger joint offering exotic meat choices alongside traditional ones, was expanding to Columbus and would be located in the Yankee Trader building at 463 North High Street. Later this month, the restaurant opens.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/bareburger-opening-downtown-this-month-aw1

surber17
    Participant

I like the build out

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that all the breakfast and brunch menu items do come with the choice of orange juice, apple juice or mimosa and sides of sweet potato parsley wedges & a fruit cup & 8 grain toast as well as coffee or tea.

OK, 15 bucks for the sammich, 3 sides, coffee and a mimosa…that I can live with.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: