- July 2, 2008 6:51 pm at 6:51 pm #69357
Got a craving for something new?
It all starts with a passion for food. Zpizza started as one pizza joint in Laguna Beach, CA in 1986. We are a company that focuses on making authentic, health conscious food with the freshest ingredients served in a really cool atmosphere. We are currently looking for the right person to help open the first store in Ohio. Zpizza needs a highly motivated and dedicated Kitchen Manager for our new location in the Short North. Interested in joining our team? Read on.
Overall Responsibilities of a Kitchen Manager:
– Overall performance of unit
– Proficiency at all levels in the kitchen, including recipe execution, quality standards, sanitation practices, and BOH management functions
– Work with GM to meet financial targets and goals
– Proper staffing and training of BOH employees
– Responsible for quality of kitchen operations
– Assure all Standard Operating Procedures are upheld
– Assist with other projects as assigned
â€¢ Competitive pay
â€¢ Bonus opportunities
â€¢ Vacation after six months
â€¢ Paid training
â€¢ Opportunity to grow with a young company
â€¢ Fun, fast paced environment
**Previous restaurant or management experience required**
If youâ€™re intrigued, send a resume and desired salary directly to: [email protected]
healthy. tasty. fresh.
The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.