Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Development on Sawmill Road near Kroger Marketplace

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Development on Sawmill Road near Kroger Marketplace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know what is going on with the corner of Sawmill across from the Kroger Marketplace? They tore down the old allergist office and I can’t read the signs at the spot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have not been by this property in a few months, so I have not read any signs, but am fairly certain I know what it is going to be……..wait for it……a Moo-Moo car wash.

I cannot 100% confirm, but I believe I remember seeing this parcel described as such via City of Columbus building or re-zoning permits/applications late last year.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

There’s a sign up that says Moo-Moo’s

bjones7
    Participant

Oh great, another carwash! Thats what Columbus needs..ha. That and more fast food. I’m totally kidding!

I wonder when the #3 (COTA) will be running up there? It’s supposed to be expanded to Sawmill. I drive to Sawmill, but wouldn’t mind parking my car and riding the bus from one end to the other.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE