Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

North Bank Condos VS Miranova

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion North Bank Condos VS Miranova

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ehill27 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Northbank vs Southbank? How do Miranova and Northbank Tower stack up in the Columbus Condo Market?

POSTED ON JANUARY 23, 2014

The other day I had a client ask about Northbank Tower and the idea of relative value when considering other downtown Columbus condos. In general, Columbusites love the idea of, the look of, the location of, and the amenities offered at Northbank Tower but those price tags they aren’t so sure about. What else, then, can give one the same sort of lifestyle offered at that Arena District location? Miranova? Columbus’ Residential Towers of Power square off in what ended up being the bulk of my quick answer to this client:

READ MORE: http://deliciousrealestate.com/northbank-vs-southbank-how-do-miranova-and-northbank-tower-stack-up-in-the-columbus-condo-market/

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Here’s a shot of Miranova I took today. Always stands out, even in the foggy/gray weather:

ohbr
    Participant

Side note, does anyone else think they need to stop lighting up the flat concrete side of Miranova at night unless they dress it up somehow? It reminds me of the dead side of AEP. its a waste of energy to light it and doesn’t particularly contribute to the overall view of downtown.

bayrea
    Participant

Northbank is in a better location, much more modern and with spectacular views. NB FTW.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I like the one with the big grassy yard and three car garage.

dubdave00
    Participant

Miranova has beautiful views of the skyline too. When I worked at 10TV, whenever CBS did the Evening News in Columbus, we staged them over at Miranova for the backdrop. I was last there in 2012 and I must say, the interiors felt fairly dated for not being that old. Something to keep in mind for any buyers.

Here’s one for sale: http://www.onemiranovaplace.com/property4sale_detail.asp?id=90

+1 on the not lighting up the flat side of Mira.

DLDude
    Participant

That actually costs a lot less than I thought it would. A place at the Jackson on High goes for $500k+

ehill27
    Participant

Oh, I thought this might be a cage match or something. I’d like to see a CGI throw down of the two buildings. I can picture them hitting each other from each side of the Broad St bridge. Or maybe slapping each other with white gloves held in hand. ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Got 5 minutes? Please take our 2019 demographic survey and tell us a bit about yourself and share your thoughts on how CU can improve!