Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

No leash dogs

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion No leash dogs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

grillit1
    Participant

To the lady who’s dog bit me today. You are damn lucky that I am a good midwesterner. I should have called animal contol and had your dog quarantined. I was so pissed off that I knew if I didn’t walk away your face would have had more damage than my dogs 4 stitches or my 3 stitches. Yes…..you. Right in front of Hoof Hearted. I am sick of being nice. Three times in 5 weeks me and my dog have been attacked. My 13 year old dog wears a full body harness/colar. I am a responsible dog owner. You are not. Put that thing down. Do us all a favor.

grillit1
    Participant

To clarify…..3 attacks by 3 different dogs between arena district and campus and near East side. Lots of bad dog owners….today was my boiling point. Stitches will do that.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Any dog that attacks me will not enjoy the experience. I’ll smash it under 200 pounds and stop the threat.

goldenidea
    Participant

It seems like a lot of dog owners live in a world of their own. They have a hard time grasping the fact that not everyone feels the same way they do about their doggie.

I had a female friend that used to walk to work on foot and thru Goodale Park. She had to dress very nicely for her job and had to contend with all sorts of leash-less fidos that couldn’t wait to jump up on her as she walked thru the park. Nothing beats paw prints and dog drool on an expensive suit, expect stitches.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: