Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Easton Gateway

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Easton Gateway

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 260 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I was out at Easton today and swung by the Gateway area to get some new photos. A lot under construction over there that will be coming online this Spring/Summer:

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Any word on what is taking over the Dicks location they are moving from?

News
    Participant

Jul 16, 2014, 3:46pm EDT
    Field & Stream store opening in September at Easton Gateway
    Dan Eaton
    Staff reporter – Columbus Business First

Field & Stream will be open in time for hunting season. Central Ohio’s next new store aimed at outdoor enthusiasts is scheduled to open its doors Sept. 5 at 4280 Easton Gateway Drive in the Easton Gateway development.

READ MORE: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2014/07/16/field-stream-store-opening-in-september-at-easton.html

MS47
    Participant

does anyone know when Whole Foods will open at Easton and what is the address (or what will be next to)

lbl
    Participant

does anyone know when Whole Foods will open at Easton and what is the address (or what will be next to)

only info so far is 2015. from the size of bldgs currently under construction, I’m guessing it will be at the far corner closest to the Morse /Stelzter intersection. though its just a guess.

pez
    Participant

4100 Easton Gateway

News
    Participant

Columbus’ Easton Gateway retail development attracts 13 new tenants
    March 19, 2015 | Staff Writer

A total of 13 tenants have signed new leases at Easton Town Center, a 1.7-million-square-foot New Urban shopping center in Columbus, Ohio. These new tenants will operate from the center’s new 500,000-square-foot north district, Easton Gateway.

READ MORE: http://www.rejournals.com/2015/03/19/columbus-easton-gateway-retail-development-attracts-13-new-tenants/

theadocj
    Participant

So no go on the opening date? Driving down Sawmill to get to that location makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out almost every weekend…but it’s the closest one to us.

Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant
    Josh Miller
    Josh Miller
    Participant

I don’t understand how the developers decided for a more suburban style strip mall versus keeping the flow similar to the main town center (other than a small strip in middle), such a better design…

easton

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I don’t understand how the developers decided for a more suburban style strip mall versus keeping the flow similar to the main town center (other than a small strip in middle), such a better design…

It’s likely demand-driven by tenants. They want a more “traditional” suburban design because it’s what they’re used to doing in most markets all over the US.

lbl
    Participant

agreed, it very unapealing and reminds me of an outlet mall.

News
    Participant

New Stores Opening at Fully-Leased Easton Gateway
    July 13, 2015 12:08 pm – Walker Evans

The Easton Gateway development has seen a flurry of construction over the past year, which should be coming to a close by the end of 2015. The 54-acre expansion east of the original Easton Town Center has added over 500,000 square feet of retail space to the area, which is already at full capacity.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/new-stores-opening-at-fully-leased-easton-gateway

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

So what are they going to put in the old Container Store location? That’s a pretty big free standing building.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

So what are they going to put in the old Container Store location? That’s a pretty big free standing building.

That’s where LL Bean is going:

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2015/05/27/l-l-bean-commits-to-easton-town-center-both-short.html

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 260 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: