Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

nip/tuck!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV nip/tuck!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

swan
    Participant

tonights the season premiere! anybody else as wildly addicted to this show as i am?

i cant remember if i saw the season 4 finale though.. apparently they moved to LA and i have no recollection of that… hmmm

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Yep, literally set the DVR like 25 minutes ago for it! :)

Roland
    Participant

swan wrote tonights the season premiere! anybody else as wildly addicted to this show as i am?

i cant remember if i saw the season 4 finale though.. apparently they moved to LA and i have no recollection of that… hmmm

I’ve been watching the show. I’m not a rabid fan though :)

I think I keep watching just to see how crazy the next situation will be!

brothermarcus
    Participant

yeah, season four they just up and minimized and moved to LA, Sean first and Christian followed shortly after with Wilbur and convinced Sean to open a practice again. The only shows I watch are this and House, this one satisfies my soap opera drama requirement.

somertimeoh
    Participant

I’m counting the minutes!!!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I’m kind of off and on with this show, really liked the whole serial killer/Carver thing, but have been not that into some other stuff.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Coremodels wrote I’m kind of off and on with this show, really liked the whole serial killer/Carver thing, but have been not that into some other stuff.

I hear ya, I was also a little disappointed with last season – for me it was too little surgery and nekkid time, too much little people love-drama, but I have a feeling a new city will bring more of the good stuff. I need to see more of what made me fall in love with the show to begin with!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

p.s. Boston Legal remains my 10:00 Tuesday show…but thank god for DVR :)

Nip/Tuck at 6:00 in the morning on Wednesday LOL!

neela

any place to watch nip/tuck online? I tried the 3 sites listed on the [url=https://www.columbusunderground.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9660&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=watch%20tv%20online&start=50]”getting rid of cable”[/url] thread, but they didn’t have it, or didn’t work (the UK one seemed busted).

I thought the Carver shit went on way too long, and Matt and Sean annoy the crap out of me. BUT just a few minutes of Christian makes it worthwhile. :P I was so sad when the rumor he would be the new Bond didn’t pan out.

somertimeoh
    Participant

neela wrote BUT just a few minutes of Christian makes it worthwhile. :P I was so sad when the rumor he would be the new Bond didn’t pan out.

You’re not kidding! I don’t really “do” celeb crushes, but he does it for me.

placebohigh
    Participant

Saw the season premiere. Love the show and own all the seasons on DVD. Think it might take a bit to get it off the ground since relocating to LA but there’s certainly a lot of great guest stars this year — already had the guy from Alias, Lauren Hutton, Oliver Platt, Jennifer Coolidge and Tina Carrere in the first episode! I know Portia di Rossi and Madonna are going to make special guest appearances! Can’t wait!

brothermarcus
    Participant

If they have Portia they should have an episode where they give the entire cast of Arrested Development plastic surgery to save the show, and it doesn’t work. David Cross needs breast implants.

I could die happy if that were to occur.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.