Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Hustler Hollywood - Clintonville Store - CLOSING

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Hustler Hollywood – Clintonville Store – CLOSING

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 233 total)
  • Author

TailgateJeff
    Participant

Clintonville is getting a Hustler Store! Moving into the vacant former tanning salon next to the soon to be demolished White Castle.

Dispatch link: http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/business/stories/2011/05/11/hustler-hollywood-to-open-near-clintonville.html?sid=101

cc

A Hustler coffee bar, atleast it is better than a plasma center. I liked how it mentioned that Larry Flynt was here (in his gold wheelchair) checking out the competition…ie Mozart’s.

TailgateJeff
    Participant

Guess I’ll stop going to the Tim Hortons across the street for my morning coffee.

groundrules
    Participant

coffee and butt plugs? huh. who knew.

berdawn

I find it hard to believe a bricks and mortar store is a viable model for sex toys, but I guess if if starbucks can sell CDs and lattes, no reason Mr. Flynt won’t be successful selling coffee plus.

rus
    rus
    Participant

groundrules wrote >>
    coffee and butt plugs? huh. who knew.

cream… sugar… sweet & low… KY… wait, what?

joev
    Participant

A Hustler store is better than a store where people go to buy melanoma.

Roland
    Participant

I’ll have a C cup latte to go.

Twixlen
    Participant

berdawn wrote >>
    I find it hard to believe a bricks and mortar store is a viable model for sex toys, but I guess if if starbucks can sell CDs and lattes, no reason Mr. Flynt won’t be successful selling coffee plus.

The shop on W Broad – Cirilla’s? (They changed the name a couple times & I can’t keep track) – seems to do a hardy (a-hem) business. That place always has cars in the lot – they do mostly lingerie, but have videos/toys as well.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Twixlen wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

The shop on W Broad – Cirilla’s? (They changed the name a couple times & I can’t keep track) – seems to do a hardy (a-hem) business. That place always has cars in the lot – they do mostly lingerie, but have videos/toys as well.

yeah that place is mostly stripper clothes, poor selection of toys and pron. i bought lube there once, friction is the enemy you know.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Roland wrote >>
    I’ll have a C cup latte to go.

Extra cream in that?

ohiogirlie74

Gotta say, if they serve the coffee in nudie mugs or have weiner-shaped cookies… I’m kind of there. Annnnnd, I’m probably going to bring my mom. Sounds kind of hilarious.

Done with a sense of humor, and minimal actually-wanking-creeps, this could be a fun place to visit.

berdawn

ohiogirlie74 wrote >>
    Gotta say, if they serve the coffee in nudie mugs or have weiner-shaped cookies… I’m kind of there. Annnnnd, I’m probably going to bring my mom. Sounds kind of hilarious.
    Done with a sense of humor, and minimal actually-wanking-creeps, this could be a fun place to visit.

you might be better off hitting Good Vibrations in SF with her. The Hustler brand doesn’t really scream informative, non-gratuitous actually-wanking.

rus
    rus
    Participant

ohiogirlie74 wrote >>

Weiner cookies are hilarious:

“Who was the midget you got to make the mold?”
    “Are they cream filled?”
    “How big are the chocolate ones?”

Cookie

Why is there coffee?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 233 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: