Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Bernard’s Tavern - New Short North Bar

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Bernard’s Tavern – New Short North Bar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author

lampdl

Patch wrote >>

lampdl wrote >>

howatzer wrote >>
    when I google mapped that address, it labeled the location the “Union Station Cafe”. Never heard of that. Hopefully this place will do better in that location.

It looks as though the “pin” is correct, but the map is not labeled correctly anymore:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=restaurants&sll=39.975258,-83.002704&sspn=0.000954,0.002411&gl=us&ie=UTF8&radius=0.06&rq=1&ev=p&cd=1&hq=restaurants&hnear=&ll=39.975258,-83.002704&spn=0.000954,0.002411&z=19

Patch, thank you for the info – I just emailed the google maps team to have that updated. It will probably take a few days. Thanks again!

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Just left. Helluva good time. I’ll be back soon and often.

Columbusite

Oh wait, it was the 17th. I’ll be checking it out soon, just curious about the kitchen hours…

lampdl

Rick Carraway wrote >>
    Just left. Helluva good time. I’ll be back soon and often.

Very glad you enjoyed yourself! Please come see as again soon.

lampdl

Columbusite wrote >>
    Oh wait, it was the 17th. I’ll be checking it out soon, just curious about the kitchen hours…

Kitchen is opened until 10 for now however if we begin to see a demand for later hours we will gladly accommodate!

KSquared

This looks like a solid option, especially with this Happy Hour
    Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
    * Half Off Bottled and Draft Beers

What are your seasonal taps? Bell’s? Great Lakes?

Menu looks good too – nothing like a good beer and well executed tavern food. I plan to check this out soon.

JonMyers
    Participant

I popped back in last night with a friend who wanted to check it out.

We had a few drinks and watched the Buckeyes. Great place to watch a game.

lampdl

KSquared wrote >>
    Menu looks good too – nothing like a good beer and well executed tavern food. I plan to check this out soon.

Our beers on tap are as follows; DogFishHead IPA,Sam Adams Seasonal, Bell’s Two Hearted, Rogue Dead Guy, Allagash White, KY Bluegrass Burbon Barrel Ale, Guiness, Great Lakes Seasonal, 312, Goose Island Honker’s Ale, Goose Island Matilda, and Bud Light. Also don’t forget we have half off select appatizers, half off all well drinks, and a $1 off all glasses of wine during happy hour. Bring your friends! Look forward to seeing you….

lampdl

JonMyers wrote >>

Thanks for coming out! Definitely the place in the Short North to watch a game.

KSquared

lampdl wrote >>

KSquared wrote >>

Our beers on tap are as follows; DogFishHead IPA,Sam Adams Seasonal, Bell’s Two Hearted, Rogue Dead Guy, Allagash White, KY Bluegrass Burbon Barrel Ale, Guiness, Great Lakes Seasonal, 312, Goose Island Honker’s Ale, Goose Island Matilda, and Bud Light. Also don’t forget we have half off select appatizers, half off all well drinks, and a $1 off all glasses of wine during happy hour. Bring your friends! Look forward to seeing you….

Nice list!!
    See you soon!

aaminian
    Participant

Went last night with my buddy. Between the two of us we had 2 Dead Guys, 2 312s, 2 Bourbon Barrel Ales and a hummus plate. Our total was $16 and change. Awesome.

JonMyers
    Participant

lampdl wrote >>

JonMyers wrote >>

Thanks for coming out! Definitely the place in the Short North to watch a game.

No problem. Congratulations on the opening and the packed house last night.

atalou
    Participant

Stopped in for dinner and a few drinks last night. Awesome burger!!! Happy to have Bernard’s in the neighborhood. We’ll definitely be back soon.

lampdl

atalou wrote >>
    Stopped in for dinner and a few drinks last night. Awesome burger!!! Happy to have Bernard’s in the neighborhood. We’ll definitely be back soon.

Glad you enjoyed yourself… Hope to see you again soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: