Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Shopping Center in Grandview with Firehouse Subs, Bar 145, Romeo's Pizza

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Shopping Center in Grandview with Firehouse Subs, Bar 145, Romeo's Pizza

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

wpcc88
    Participant

I had their “make your own” burger there when they had fresh bison over the summer.. probably the best burger I’ve had in my life

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

I know this isn’t that shopping center, but it’s the one a block down with the Jimmy John’s and Cuco’s Grill in it. I’m trying to figure out what they’re doing with this place. In the past 6 months they’ve torn down a building and are almost done erecting a new one, and I haven’t heard anything about what is going in there. Anyone?

Zyro
    Participant

There was a Bar 145 that opened in Kent, Ohio, and I loved it. Glad there is one in Grandview now : )

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

So, I guess I found the answer to my own question, but the new space that was built next to Jimmy John’s and across from the Meridian apartments will house the new Fusian. Very cool.

http://fusian.com/news/18-hey-columbus-were-coming-to-grandview

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns with a “Curated Take Home Box Experience”

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER